“Excellent Peking Duck and its meat!”

Hong Kong Flower Lounge
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in Millbrae
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I visited there with our colleagues. Generally speaking, Chinese cuisine is good to enjoy variety of dishes together bigger party.
We have 7 people in our party at that time. I believe that quality of each dishes is one of the best in Bay area. Especially, Peking duck was excellent! Besides, as you know, we normally enjoy thin sliced duck skin, but restaurant made soup using its meat together with tofu and vegetables. That taste was as good as its skin. We enjoyed the taste of duck twice in one time!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

This is a truly authentic Chinese restaurant, specializing in Dim Sum. The portions are substantial, wait service very friendly and accommodating. A definite popular destination of the Asian community. Each portion was well flavored and seafood is one of their specialty's. There are fish tanks as you walk in that have live lobster, shrimp, ocean trout, and king crab.Dim Sum is served till 2:30 when they close and reopen for dinner at 5:00pm. Parking is a challenge and they have a very small free parking are as well as a valet lot across the street. There is also parking on the side streets, if you can find a space. Prices are reasonable, but not cheap. You get fine quality for what you pay for.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Sat/Sun Closest to the real thing I've see outside of China. Evidenced by the fact that the four of us were the only Caucasians in the entire, large, and full dining room (reservations a must). Only drawback is parking, which is very limited. Valet parking available across the street.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

My brother, sister and I love dim sum, but don't get a lot of chances to get together to have dim sum. When I used to live on the peninsula, we went here a lot for their Peking duck. This visit we had some. The duck skin was wonderfully crispy. Duck is rich, so I can't eat a lot of it, but it was really good. We also had dumplings including pork, pork and shrimp, shrimp and vegetables. We also had Chinese broccoli, seaweed salad, black bean spare ribs, baked pork buns and Chinese sausage buns. I would definitely return. It has been so long since I have had great dim sum, we were in heaven

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Our business group was seated in a private room with tables for 8. Service was family style with many courses placed on a lazy Susan. The Peking duck was excellent as was the roast pork and a clam appetizer served with lettuce in a huge clam shell. Not quite up to Koi Palace but very good.