“Good little spot with great happy hour”
Review of Naked Fish

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Naked Fish
Ranked #54 of 109 Restaurants in Millbrae
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Happy hour menu for sushi rolls with great prices and a drink menu as well. Good guava mojito and lemon drop. Also have a regular menu with noodle and rice dishes and bento box. Prices are really good, as is the service. It's our go to spot!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We popped in to Naked Fish last night and had a great meal. The staff was pleasant and the service was prompt. The poke was awesome and so were the fire cracker balls!

They were very accommodating to our 9 and 4 year old boys also.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Whenever we feel like having sushi that won't make a dent in our wallet, this is the place to be. However, it's not as cheap as one would think (average cost for family is $100+). We come here for their hamachi toro, maguro toro, sometimes their uni, and if blue fin tuna is available, we never pass on that. Their high-end sushi are slightly less expensive compare to others. Do not order their fresh oysters. Way too big and salty; bad quality. We just had it last night and for the 3rd time, I was very unsatisfied as I love fresh oysters. Worth trying if you're not a sushi lover; their high-end sushi are pretty good. We can't get away from this place as we live nearby.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Great beer prices during happy hour and sushi menu has a lot to offer. Poke was so small and not so fresh. Crunch roll was ok and firecracker balls were ok too. Took a long time to get some of the dishes. Offer sake too. Just nothing special as far as we were concerned.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I have been to this place quite often. I order sushi rolls which have been good and some days better. I do not order anything raw, just my preference. Overall, the place is good but lacks consistency. The quality of the food seems to depend on the time of day and the sushi chef. They are also on the pricier side for what you get and quality of food. I tried the Ramen Noodle (Yaki Soba) dish for the first time and it was good. I will return due to habit and convenience.

Been to Naked Fish? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK