“Breakfast pancakes”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

First time at this establishment and tried the Swedish pancakes. Delish! I’m glad I ordered these since they are thin compared to the regular pancakes. We also ordered some eggs and hash browns on the side. Try to get there early .

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

When I was working night shift at Stanford hospital, I used to stop by here for breakfast, I remember the Swedish pancake (I haven’t found one anywhere else). I remember taking my friend from Sacramento for a meal here (and a toast of Swedish pancake) and they too, when coming to the Bay Area, stops by here for a meal. The staff I remember from that time ago are still here. It’s been maybe 3-4 years since I was here last. I thought I’d bring my family for a visit. The place is packed as always. The food as I remembered it, especially the Swedish pancake!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is a gem. Our breakfast was awesome. We had the pancakes and crepes. The food was excellent and the portion sizes were huge. The service was good and fast. I would highly recommend eating here. If I lived in the area I would go all the time.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for breakfast. The service is great and fast, but the food is just okay. I would not go back.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I was seated immediately. I was surprised to hear they offered fresh strawberries in October, and ordered them. They were delicious, there were lots of them, and they tasted great with the pancakes. If anything, the pancake portion was too big. The chocolate milk was tasty too. Would go again if I lived there, and try the savory options.