“Great place for breakfast”

Millbrae Pancake House
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Some locals told us about this place. It was just what we were looking for. We had a nice greeting from the host. The waitress was warm and professional. We had Swedish pancakes with whipped cream and eggs and hash browns. There were plenty of great choices. The food was a generous serving and delicious. We enjoyed our breakfast!

1  Thank Bill D

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Great food and friendly staff - would recommend the restaurant to people who are staying in the area around Millbrae

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Wandering in on a whim. Completely shocked. This place is one of those hidden gems. Keep in mind I only had breakfast (California Omelet) but it was so delicious. I have since returned twice. It is very busy on weekends but like I mentioned the food is delicious and worth the wait.
Omelets come with pancakes or Swedish pancakes. I have had both and I can tell you with all the food that is part of the Omelets I would go with the Swedish pancakes because they are lighter.
I will be returning again.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Breakfast here is famous across the entire Bay Area. The Hash Benedict, the Veggie Scramble, the Apple Swedish Pancakes, and the traditional Benedict are just some of my favorites. Come early to avoid the wait, and get a cup of coffee to enjoy too!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Very good place for breakfast. The place is always busy on the weekends. In spite of the waiting list, the place is large and the wait time is very acceptable. Good food at reasonable pricing.