“Good breakfast fast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I was overwhelmed with the options for food, you could get breakfast, lunch and dinner at any point of the day. I walked in and there was a crowd for 11am on a Wednesday but I was sat immediately. I decided to go with the veggie omelette, it was heaven. There were generous portions and the server got me everything I needed without hovering, it was fairly priced also. I would highly recommend

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Waited in line. very organized. Most people know what to order and regulars at the place. The pancakes were good, but not very good or nothing extraordinary.Service was fast and courteous. A good option for weekend breakfast if you are in the area.If there is a long line........you have other choices.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Classic old time Pancakes & Waffles House. Breakfast is served all day and with very ample portions. The prices are decent, service is as to be expected. Very efficient operation. Decor is dated, but one does not come here for the ambiance. The food is good. Parking can be a challenge. Convenient to SFO. Hard to beat!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

A place where you can eat any meal in the menu anytime of the day. Meals are good size and delicous. It's a family friendly environment, and parking can be found around the neighborhood. Despite the excellent service, the wait time to be seated can be half hour or longer.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

My husband and I recently had dinner at the Millbrae Pancake House while traveling in California. We wanted a place in walking distance of the La Quinta hotel where we were staying and it was recommended by the hotel's staff. We opted to have breakfast for dinner and it was SO GOOD! My eggs over easy were cooked perfectly, my husband's hash brown potatoes were delicious, and the pancakes (for me) and crepes (for him) were delicious! The restaurant is spacious, the staff was friendly and attentive, the service was fast, and the food was great. What more could you want? Besides breakfast foods, they offer burgers, salads, sandwiches, and dinner items. There is also a gift shop area by the entrance with all kinds of souvenirs.