“Great as always”

Chef Wang
Ranked #17 of 99 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Our family has been coming here for years and it is good and a great value. We had the fried flounder and chow fun and sesame chicken which was great

Reviewed 6 February 2017

This was amazing CHINESE food, everything was fresh and not greasy. It all tasted delicious. Great prices, nice restaurant.....but....the woman and man who were serving us were unfriendly and rude. It seemed as if we were really putting them out to order, for them to serve us and even paying the bill. I complimented her on the food, without looking up, she said, "I know."
Now, maybe they were having a bad night. It's too bad because it doesn't make a person eager to come back.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Yuck. What did I do. Am I white. Hmmmm yes I am but I still pay with green. Ordered the egg with rice. Egg was not cooked. Service ok but I felt they were doing me a favor.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

From the outside this place appears ordinary, as does the interior, but try the food!

Mandarin and Szechuan specialties are advertised and the quality is exceptional - just try them. All are cooked after ordering and are of a very high quality. Our party ordered more than a dozen dishes and none could be faulted. As well as the crispy beef, the Mushu pork , try the fresh vegetables.

Above all the bill is very reasonable indeed.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Read the good reviews but it did not look very good as we drove past. It's just down from La Quinta hotel where we were staying. We were on the way to one of the other close recommendations and walked past. The door was open and it looked and smelt really good. So we decided to go in.
Excellent food. We had plain noodles, special fried rice, sizzling beef, sweet and sour pork and cashew chicken. But the noodles and pork for me were really good. Way better than i have had in England. The others liked the beef and chicken too which was good. We all agreed it was not too filling despite the five big plates for three people. No Msg?
Well did not feel bloated and still not hungry 2 hours later.
So good quality tasty food all round