US$ 157
US$ 140
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 205/night.

Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn(Millbrae)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
US$ 161
US$ 158
US$ 150
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 237/night.

US$ 156
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 216/night.

The Dylan Hotel at SFO(Millbrae)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
US$ 164
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

US$ 179
US$ 167
Agoda.com
US$ 162
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
US$ 122
US$ 179
All reviewsmarriott hotelssan franciscoliving areapizza hutwithin walking distancehot itemsrefrigerator and microwavemin walkfree breakfastbagelsfitness centerfast foodrental carthe hotel is cleanconvenient locationking bedstayed one night
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel last minute because it said it had a hotel shuttle. However it is not 24 hours, which caused an issue when my flight was delayed, resulting in an additional 20 dollar cab ride. Other than that hotel is a hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
MKHAN250, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations, however, we were disappointed to learn that although our shuttle runs every 35 minutes from 4am until after midnight, our hours of operation did not meet your travel needs when your flight was delayed. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I was happy to know that a taxi was readily available to quickly bring you to the hotel.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Millbrae.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Was here for a 4 night stay for business. The room was nicely appointed and clean. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. It was convenient having a suite type room as twice I brought dinner back to the room and ate at the desk in the living space. The staff was wonderful at check-in and got me in even though I was about 2 hours early. They do offer a breakfast in the morning which is typical of most hotels of this type....bacon, eggs, cereal, muffins, juie, fruit. The location was great! It's surrounded by restaurants within walking distance and about 3 blocks away there's a Safeway in case one needs anything from the store. My first night I walked across the street to the Kitchen to pick up some takeout. There is an underground parking garage for a slight fee but not bad compared to hotels in the city. There were 3 downsides I experienced. One was my room overlooked the Taco Bell drive thru. It was a bit noisy my first night but fine after that. The second is that the walls are paper thin so I could hear the person next to me talking on their phone. The third is that the ceilings are also paper thin and the person above me must have been stressing about something because I could hear him pacing back and forth. The first night was the noisiest but the remaining 3 were fine, partly because I was so tired when I got back to my room I just crashed. Generally it was a quiet hotel because it seems to be predominantly business people staying here. Overall I would stay again if I had to and that would be fine but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Room Tip: A corner room has less chance of you hearing your neighbor. If you're a light sleeper make sure your room isn't on the Taco Bell side.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
MKHAN250, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae through our Guest Satisfaction Survey.

We are delighted that you enjoyed our newly renovated spacious suite style rooms that have a living room area separate from the sleeping area. Traveling is already hard work and we agree that it is nice to be able to enjoy your dinner from one of our amazing local restaurants comfortably, at a table, in your living space before going to bed. We are happy that you were also able to take advantage of our healthy deluxe hot continental breakfast to get your day started off right. Mostly, we are very excited to know that you found our staff to be wonderful and that they were able to accommodate your early arrival and assist you with all of your needs during your visit with us. Our team works really hard to make sure that our guests are well taken care of and we appreciate hearing confirmation from our valuable guests that we are achieving our goals.

Although you enjoyed your visit with us and were able to take advantage of everything we have to offer, we were disappointed to hear that you found our hotel to be quiet but still experienced some noise in your room. One of our greatest features is our prime location on the main road and being walking distance to so many restaurants, unique shops and groceries but, unfortunately, it is sometimes one of our biggest challenges. Please know that if you are ever unhappy with your room for any reason or if you experience noise from another guest, we would love for you to share this with us. We are 100% committed to making sure that you are 100% comfortable while you are with us.

After knowing that you enjoyed your visit just as much as we enjoyed having you, we hope that you will allow us another opportunity to host you during future travels. Please mention to the reservation agent that you would like a quiet room and we will make sure to have a room in a quiet location for you.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

This property is really fading in quality. Furniture not clean and starting to need refinishing, Over use of room deodorizer, cold hallways with towels on windows in halls, cold lobby, and room carpets in need of cleaning. Staff very helpful always but property condition not good. It does not live up to Marriott standards by any means except the staff who do the best they can with declining physical surroundings.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
MKHAN250, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience while visiting us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco Airport.

We are very happy to hear that our staff was very helpful when assisting you with all of your needs. Our team works really hard to make sure that our guests are well taken care of and to hear confirmation from our guests that we are achieving our goal motivates us to continue providing the exceptional service that our valuable guests deserve.

It was very disappointing to learn that you felt our property was fading in quality. We are very proud to say that we just finished a multi-million dollar renovation project just months ago and our entire team has been working really hard to maintain all of our new amenities and features. This is also why you saw towels on the window sills in some areas of the hotel. Our beautiful city just experienced a very cold and bad category 4 storm and we were taking every precautionary measure to prevent any kind of damage from the harsh weather conditions. I assure you that these have already been removed and everything is back to normal. We are very sorry that you had to see this but we hope that you are able to pardon us due to the stormy weather.

We are grateful to you for your feedback. Your valuable comments will not be taken lightly and have already been shared with our entire team in an effort to improve our guest experience. We want our guests to be comfortable and enjoy their visit with us and we will do whatever we can to make sure you are happy. Please let us know if you find something in your room that is not Marriott standard and we can either send someone up to the room or change your room so that our Housekeeping Team can attend to any issues right away.

We know that your visit with us was not the flawless visit that you were expecting but we sincerely hope that you will allow us another opportunity to host you the next time you are in the San Francisco Airport area. I am positive that upon a future visit, we will be able to prove to you that we can provide the service you were hoping to have.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel is small, but well appointed and nicely decorated. Staff is very accommodating and friendly. Beds are very comfortable. WiFi works very well. The hotel provide shuttle from/to the airport. Breakfast is OK.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
MKHAN250, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco Airport.

We are thrilled to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating to all of your needs. Providing helpful, attentive service to our guests is our highest priority so we are ecstatic that this was your experience while you were with us. We are also happy to know that the bed was cozy in your newley renovated guest room and that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service, speedy WiFi and our deluxe hot continental breakfast.

With so many hotels in the airport area, we are grateful that you chose our hotel to host you during your travels. Please come see us again the next time you are in the San Francisco Area.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

I would stay here again!

I stayed here one evening while traveling on business. I found the hotel conveniently located to the airport, clean, good amenities and with parking. First - this is a slightly older property but I felt it was well maintained and current. My room was large, comfortable and clean. Pricewise it was very affordable given the costs of other properties near by. I think this is due to it being several blocks away from the freeway and it being close to the train. My room was on a higher floor so overall the noise wasn't an issue for me.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

We are happy to hear that you found our hotel well maintained with an up to date decor. We are proud to say that we just completed a major renovation project on our entire hotel and we are excited to be able to offer quiet, clean and spacious guest rooms with all new amenities. Our entire team works really hard to make sure that our guests have the full Marriott experience that you deserve and to hear confirmation from our valued guests is very motivating. We will make sure to share your comments with our staff.

We are grateful that you allowed us to be your home away from home and we hope that you will allow us to host you again during future travels to San Francscio.