“Local cafe with great food and coffee”
Review of Caffe Roma

Caffe Roma
Ranked #25 of 99 Restaurants in Millbrae
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is more of a local cafe with many repeat customers:

COFFEE is great and they serve quite a bit of it, much of it to go.

ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES served are draft beer and wine.

FOOD menu with over 50 items including omelets, panini sandwiches, salads, wraps, soup, pizza, pastries & sweets and kids items.

SEATING is no problem, they have about 20 tables (indoor and out) and they easily handle groups of say eight people.

MUSIC is low key so you can easily talk, great place for meetings.

PLACE has lots light and glass sliding doors that are open when it is warmer.

STAFF is great and if you are in there often, they will remember you.

LOCATION is a few blocks from the Millbrae Bart and Caltrain station. It’s roughly 3 miles from San Francisco airport.

This is definitely my favorite café / coffee shop.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Lots of coffee and espresso choices, pretty good. Lots of sandwiches, all Italian and listed as paninni, but they're not put through a hot press and are served warm, if you want by being out in an oven for 5-10 minutes; inconsistent results, frequently not warm all the way through, but great if you get lucky. Pastries are fine but they come from outside and are likely fine by 10:30am.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I like all the food and pastries at Caffe Roma. During my visit I had the vegetable soup filled with fresh vegetables, celery and beans. This comes with French bread. Also purchased a slice of cake and two cookies for later. I do not live in an area where there is a Caffe Roma but if I did, I would eat there frequently. The food is delicious.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I visited this cafe because I wanted a double espresso. The coffee was great.
I think it was better than Peet's coffee and Starbucks.
They also serve sandwiches and other items for lunch. Everything in the counter looked delicious and very fresh.
The employees were friendly and courteous.
Keep up the good work, next time I will stay for lunch.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Came here to meet a friend for coffee, we was convenient for both of us.
Nice selection of coffee drinks, teas, sandwiches, salads, pastries including some gluten free options.

My friend had an iced coffee which she said was ok, and I enjoyed an iced vietnamese coffee.

Service was friendly and ambiance was casual.

Note: We were both there with babies and there is no change table in the washroom.