Caffe Roma
Ranked #25 of 99 Restaurants in Millbrae
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I like all the food and pastries at Caffe Roma. During my visit I had the vegetable soup filled with fresh vegetables, celery and beans. This comes with French bread. Also purchased a slice of cake and two cookies for later. I do not live in an area where there is a Caffe Roma but if I did, I would eat there frequently. The food is delicious.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I visited this cafe because I wanted a double espresso. The coffee was great.
I think it was better than Peet's coffee and Starbucks.
They also serve sandwiches and other items for lunch. Everything in the counter looked delicious and very fresh.
The employees were friendly and courteous.
Keep up the good work, next time I will stay for lunch.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Came here to meet a friend for coffee, we was convenient for both of us.
Nice selection of coffee drinks, teas, sandwiches, salads, pastries including some gluten free options.

My friend had an iced coffee which she said was ok, and I enjoyed an iced vietnamese coffee.

Service was friendly and ambiance was casual.

Note: We were both there with babies and there is no change table in the washroom.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Sat at an outside table here and watched the world go by. Had a delicious beef sandwich and pint of beer. Very good value and friendly staff. I would be very happy to eat here again.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Cafe Roma is nice for that quick bite to eat. They have a nice selection of salads and sandwiches. I don't drink coffee so i can't comment on theirs.