“The Best Burgers and Fries”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Millbrae
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 March 2017

The hamburgers and fries are cooked to order and the service is reasonably fast. Even if you see a line, do not panic. If there is a line, it is very orderly and multiple staff takes customers orders. The restaurant is clean as well as the rest rooms.
The staff are friendly and cheerful. This is the thing I miss when I moved from CA. A bonus is reasonable prices.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

This is always my first stop upon arrival to San Francisco. The weight is long but the food is worth it. Enjoy fresh burgers and fries and some milkshakes for a low price. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We went to this place around midday. Although there were people waiting for their food, we were greated and we were able to place our orders right away. Food was ready in less than 5 minutes. We love this place. Even if I had to wait, I would have enjoyed my food. It is delicious!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Best fast food hamburger you will ever get.Best fries also.The service is very fast and friendly.Everything you order is as fresh as can possibly be.Some times the line of cars will scare you but not to worry it is fast.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Went here solo. They were very busy but didn't take too long to get my food. Fries are good. Shake is good. Burger was ok, fresh for sure and good for the price. Good location next to airport.