“yum”

Andy's Mountain Grill & Deli
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Made a quick stop here on the way back from up the hill. It was super good! GLd we decided to stop here.

1  Thank Craig M

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Probably one of the best burgers I've ever had. I got the bacon avocado burger and everything was cook perfectly. I saw they had a blue cheese ranch burger which I now have to go back and try. It's small but so good!!

1  Thank Aprill18
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Andy's is a small place that has very few pretentions. It is what it is and that's a local grill and deli that serves fantastic hamburgers..
Last summer my wife and I drove up there just to get out of the house and we were pleased that Andy's hasn't changed much...they have added however, a seating area outside the grill that allows dogs. Always a positive for Karen and I.

1  Thank mitchellt727
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Met some friends in Confidence on my way to the eastern Sierra's and they took me here for the burger I was so CRAVING prior to my horse pack trip. Wow, just wow. It's not fast food (takes a while) but it's real good food. Perfect blue cheese burger on a GREAT bun! The sweet potato fries were on point! Will always stop in when I'm on Highway 108! Thanks for a great meal prior to an exhausting and challenging trip!

1  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed 29 July 2016

This is a nice little restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. You order and pay at the counter then they bring the food. There was a little time to get our food, but that is because they make it fresh. Everyone enjoyed their food and it is reasonably priced.

1  Thank deb5biker