This hotel has potential, but needs some work. Rooms are kind of western town theme, a little odd, but different. Problem is in lack of upkeep, room needed some basic repairs, knob for heater was broken, half of the light bulbs in the fixtures were burned out. Just simple things that are not being done that wold make a big difference. Price is a little lower than staying in town, but not by much. Website states ocean views, and I guess if you look between the trees and across the highway you can kind of see the ocean, but not a very good view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca