“you dont have to be a vegetarian to love it”
Review of Raven's Restaurant

Raven's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raven's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Mendocino
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Boston
“you dont have to be a vegetarian to love it”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

A wonderful experience, never ate in a vegan restaurant before but this one was highly recomended by (non-vegetarian) friends. We found the menu extremely appealing, and had such a wonderful dinner we returned for a second night.
The meal was creative, highly satisfying and yet light, if I could eat like this everyday i wouldn't miss the meat products. The staff is very attentive and knowledgeable.

• Visited January 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Goshen, New York
“The Presentation and Taste began before the first course arrived”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Having spent days eating at many restaurants in Mendocino County (Ukiah, Elk, Albion, etc.) and other places (Santa Rosa, San Francisco, and Sonoma) discovering this restaurant was a happy discovery. As my son said (who is not a vegetarian) "This is, by far the best meal we have had this entire trip!"
We "found" it one evening when we were driving up and down the coastline looking for a place to eat - I spotted the hotel and figured it had to have a decent restaurant. Decent? This place will be one to which I compare other restaurants for quite some time.
If you are anywhere near this area - it is a must.

• Visited May 2011
Silver Spring, MD
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

A noble effort and as a veggie on some levels I appreciated their menu, but it is priced in keeping with their hotel business, rather than the food's value. Most of the staff seemed very pleasant (reception, waitress serving water etc.), but our main waitress was a piece of work. While serving, her habit of loudly saying "Mmmmm..." as she placed each of our plates of food on the table was like something from a Seinfeld episode.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Backbeat70
Sacramento, California
“Delicious vegetarian cuisine”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

We had a wonderful dinner at the Ravens. Everything we had was delicious - especially the cheesecake for dessert. Really enjoyed our night out.

• Visited January 2012
Santa Cruz, California
“If I could eat like this every day...I'd be vegan.”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I told my vegan boyfriend that if he buys us a helicopter and takes me here for every meal, I'd convert. I've been dreaming of the breakfast, dinner and heavenly desserts ever since!

Visited April 2011