“Best pizza ever!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Smug's Pizza
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Hands down best pizza ever ! I really enjoy this place . And recommend the spicy luau pizza its basically a hawaiin with jalapenos seriously good stuff friendly staff also!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This pizza can be purchased by the slice or as whole pizzas. I usually get a slice of cheese if I am alone. With others, we pick the toppings for our pizza. It is always hot and tastes great.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I like this place on occasion when I need a quick slice of pizza and the folks working here are always nice. The pizza itself is nothing special - if you happen to get a slice when the pizza first comes out of the oven then it's not too bad but otherwise it's fair at best. It's not bad but not great either. It works fine for a quick in and out when I'm hungry and given there are minimal other pizza options in McKinleyville, it works fine but don't expect anything special.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

One of the best pizza joints in town n the pizza so thin it melts in your mouth warm hott fresh cheesy goodness melting n your mouth w every bite omg i love this place

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I really love Smug's Pizza! When I want to grab a quick slice of pizza on the way home it's easy, fast and affordable. When I'm feeding a horde I order a full pizza. Close to home and very delicious.