All reviews club level tennis courts beautiful property luxury hotel room service pool area santa monica small balcony business trip fitness center late check close to the airport los angeles great restaurant hotel restaurant valet parking fire pit
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The rooms are clean, the service was good & the location was great! I enjoyed the proximity to local restaurants and the view from the room was great to wake up to. I highly recommend this property fo anyone staying in the area.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This hotel offers an excellence quality of service with no glamour, like some hotels! The staff is really attentive to your need and they don't hesitate to call you by your name. The hotel is really cleaned and you can open the window!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Every year, for the past 5 yrs I've come to this hotel for business. Each time they seem to find more way to exceed their customer service. This time it started with a personal welcome email from Crystine. She was a great help with my stay as I brought my fiancee this time. Every luxury you could ever want in a hotel. It's a Ritz, nothing more needs to be said. Don't pass up the chance to have breakfast outside on the patio. Nice view of the Marina, & relaxing. Great way to start the day!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Rooms do not meet Ritz's standards. The room was really cold and the heat did not work properly. Someone came to check it but according to them everything was fine. It was a terrible experience. I got a cold after those 2 nights. Very disappointed.

Stayed: February 2017
GeneralManagerMDR, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear MangosdBoston,

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay. I was very unhappy to read that the temperature in the room was too cold and that the air conditioner was not properly repaired during your visit. I am truly sorry that this was your experience and that you departed the hotel without a satisfactory resolution. I will be speaking with our Director of Engineering to find out why the service breakdown occurred so that it never happens again. It is through guest’s reviews such as yours, that we learn how to improve upon our service and provide true Ritz-Carlton experiences. I hope that you will give us another chance to prove that we can meet your expectations.

Tony Mra,

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I always stay at a Ritz when I can. The service is excellent and never disappoints.

This trip the waitress at the Cast and Plow did a great job of telling me other places to eat and even had the concierge make reservations for me.