All reviewssalt restaurantcorner suitevalet parkingbeautiful hotelsanta monicaroom servicehappy hourvalet staffcomfortable bedsfire pitthird floorgreat poolpool area isloved this hotelhotel restaurantpool and hot tubcity view
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful back drip on the marina. Staff professional, friendly and very helpful. Nice pool and hot tub for early morning. Restaurant food was excellent as were the choices of wines. Cool sitting outside with the fire pit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Gtellez, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Hello Pete W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience at the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. If I can be of any assistance on an upcoming visit please feel free to contact me directly at gtellez@marinadelreyhotel.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I had business to attend to in Los Angeles, and was booked into the Marina Del Rey Hotel. It was a great stay. Though the weather wasn't cooperative, it was certainly fun to see the set and cast of the HBO Show "Ballers" film at the site. Young actors were learning their lines while I was checking in. It certainly was what one thinks of LA and southern California!

The room was superior, with comfortable beds, fresh linens, European style fixtures and an amazing shower door! Toiletries were from Molton Brown, and a safe and Keurig were also provided. A nicely equipped fitness center and pool were also present. The fitness center is open until 11pm, starting the day at 6am. SALT restaurant was lively and delicious.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and heartily recommend the Marina Del Rey Hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Gtellez, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Hello Eurotraveler110,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience with us at the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us and got a true taste of "Hollywood" on the marina. Should you need any assistance on an upcoming return visit please always feel free to contact me directly at gtellez@marinadelreyhotel.com.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My sister and I took our teenage girls to LA for winter break. We spent our last two nights a marina del ray. I was blow away by how accommodating the staff members were during our stay. From the front desk consierge to the wait staff, the parking attendants and the housekeepers we felt like our needs were their priority! Can't highly recommend enough!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Gtellez, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hello Pamela A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience at the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us on New Years Eve. I will share your wonderful comments with the members of my team. If I can be of any assistance on an upcoming visit please feel free to contact me directly at gtellez@marinadelreyhotel.com. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

3rd time this year, 6th time overall: We just returned from another pleasant stay at the Marina del Rey Hotel. Comfortable, clean rooms, excellent service, perfect views and quiet surroundings - everything you need for a perfect vacation!

I found the meal quality of the room service quite mean and not worth the lot of money (burger and Caesar's salad totaling around 45 USD), so we didn't try the restaurant again.

I would have hoped for a discount on valet parking for a stay as long as 15 nights (and as a frequent visitor) - 450 USD is a lot of extra costs. Nevertheless, your valet staff does an excellent job! Especially Danny L. Adrian - being welcomed by him in front of the hotel is like coming home to your family :D He always shows such an outstanding, proactive service mentality. Thank you for that, Danny! You're the best! The same special commendation goes out to Benjamin from the valet team. Merci pour votre service!

After all, we really feel like home at your hotel and will most definitely come back as soon as possible!

PS: What's definitely missing is a loyalty program with special rates and complimentary services (like free high speed internet).

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Harald D
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We enjoyed our 2 night stay. The staff were very nice. The location was great; walkable to good restaurants and worked out great as a starting point for our day out sightseeing in LA. We ubered to 2 nearby that were great. Was also close to a grocery store and walgreens. We had a city-view room, so we looked out onto the parking lot, but we could still also see part of the Marina via our nice balcony. The hotel has a modern feel and the rooms and bathroom were nicely finished. The 2Q beds room was a bit small for us and 3 suitcases, but it was fine for a short stay. The pool area looked great but we did not use it. There is a nice area out back that has firepits and benches/chairs and we tried to go there and sit and enjoy a drink we brought down, but got told it was part of the restaurant and so we couldn't stay or the health department would shut them down. This was odd since it was not the area with the dining tables. Would have been nice to have a place for those staying at the hotel to relax outside instead of just the pool area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank IlliniPride
Gtellez, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Hello Illinipride,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your experience with us here at the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us. Our patio section is part of the SALT restaurant that doesn't allow outside food or beverage on the patio. The only place you could enjoy a beverage that you brought down with you would be the pool deck, which isn't part of the restaurant. Thank you so much for understanding and we look forward to your next visit.