“Perfect Location, Amazing Staff”

Marina Del Rey Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Marina del Rey
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was in LA to visit family & stayed 3 nights. The location is perfect in terms of finding great sight-seeing nearby, and the property is absolutely gorgeous, but neither of those fantastic attributes sets this hotel apart from others in the area. It’s the amazing staff...especially the valet staff! They were the first contact I had with the hotel & I couldn’t have asked for a friendlier or more help group of people!!

I wanted to give a special shout out to some of the amazing individuals I met to say thank you for making my stay special...

Front Desk: Ethan & Raymond - I truly appreciate your hospitality!

SALT Waiter: Scott - Thank you for your patient explanation of each item on the menu! You’re the best!!

Valet Staff: Danny L, Andrew, Louis, Jackson, Adrian, Eddie, Danny P & Benjamin - I can’t thank you all enough for your graciousness!! Your attitudes & genuine smiles helped me feel comfortable in a city that isn’t exactly known for its friendly atmosphere. You all rock!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Gtellez, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Mr. Sdankwad,

Thank you for taking the time to write. I am glad you had a wonderful visit with us. I will share your wonderful news with team. Especially our amazing valet team who go above and beyond with every guest to make them feel special. If I can be of any assistance on an upcoming visit please feel free to contact me directly at gtellez@marinadelreyhotel.com. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful back drip on the marina. Staff professional, friendly and very helpful. Nice pool and hot tub for early morning. Restaurant food was excellent as were the choices of wines. Cool sitting outside with the fire pit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Pete W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience at the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. If I can be of any assistance on an upcoming visit please feel free to contact me directly at gtellez@marinadelreyhotel.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I had business to attend to in Los Angeles, and was booked into the Marina Del Rey Hotel. It was a great stay. Though the weather wasn't cooperative, it was certainly fun to see the set and cast of the HBO Show "Ballers" film at the site. Young actors were learning their lines while I was checking in. It certainly was what one thinks of LA and southern California!

The room was superior, with comfortable beds, fresh linens, European style fixtures and an amazing shower door! Toiletries were from Molton Brown, and a safe and Keurig were also provided. A nicely equipped fitness center and pool were also present. The fitness center is open until 11pm, starting the day at 6am. SALT restaurant was lively and delicious.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and heartily recommend the Marina Del Rey Hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Gtellez, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Hello Eurotraveler110,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience with us at the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us and got a true taste of "Hollywood" on the marina. Should you need any assistance on an upcoming return visit please always feel free to contact me directly at gtellez@marinadelreyhotel.com.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My sister and I took our teenage girls to LA for winter break. We spent our last two nights a marina del ray. I was blow away by how accommodating the staff members were during our stay. From the front desk consierge to the wait staff, the parking attendants and the housekeepers we felt like our needs were their priority! Can't highly recommend enough!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Gtellez, Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hello Pamela A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience at the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us on New Years Eve. I will share your wonderful comments with the members of my team. If I can be of any assistance on an upcoming visit please feel free to contact me directly at gtellez@marinadelreyhotel.com. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

3rd time this year, 6th time overall: We just returned from another pleasant stay at the Marina del Rey Hotel. Comfortable, clean rooms, excellent service, perfect views and quiet surroundings - everything you need for a perfect vacation!

I found the meal quality of the room service quite mean and not worth the lot of money (burger and Caesar's salad totaling around 45 USD), so we didn't try the restaurant again.

I would have hoped for a discount on valet parking for a stay as long as 15 nights (and as a frequent visitor) - 450 USD is a lot of extra costs. Nevertheless, your valet staff does an excellent job! Especially Danny L. Adrian - being welcomed by him in front of the hotel is like coming home to your family :D He always shows such an outstanding, proactive service mentality. Thank you for that, Danny! You're the best! The same special commendation goes out to Benjamin from the valet team. Merci pour votre service!

After all, we really feel like home at your hotel and will most definitely come back as soon as possible!

PS: What's definitely missing is a loyalty program with special rates and complimentary services (like free high speed internet).

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family