All reviewssalt restaurantcorner suitevalet parkingbeautiful hotelsanta monicaroom servicehappy hourvalet staffcomfortable bedsfire pitthird floorgreat poolpool area isloved this hotelhotel restaurantpool and hot tubcity view
Reviewed 24 June 2017

The Marina del Rey Hotel is very comfortable and offers a nice view of the marina itself. Very good food at the restaurant, swimming pool and hot tub with marina view, and hotel bar with outside patios that are always nice for a last drink outside.

If you feel like walking to Venice, it'll take you about 30 minutes, but otherwise the hotel isn't walking distance from much. Besides that, it's a great stay in LA.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Gtellez, General Manager at Marina Del Rey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Hello SnowyBadger,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. If I can be of any assistance on an upcoming return visit please feel free to contact me directly at gtellez@marinadelreyhotel.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Had a work function at the hotel in the back yard steps away from the Marina...not only was the get together top notch, but my Valet, a young guy named Eric was as efficient and friendly as ever. The entire staff was extremely helpful which makes it super easy to recommend to any incoming company from out of state! Eric is a great asset to this property no doubt!

CW

CW

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Hello Cole W,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. I will share your comments with the members of my team. We appreciate when our guests shout out our team members by name. In our industry it goes a long way. I will share your review with Eric, who I know will appreciate it tremendously.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We had an excellent stay totally due to an outstanding staff. The front desk person took care of our every need and was so very nice. In addition every hotel person was extremely helpful. We very much enjoyed our stay. We have stayed at Hotels around the world and actually felt this group was the best we have encountered.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Hello Sachapin1,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent visit with us here at the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. It means a lot when our guests who have traveled around the world give us feedback as yours. I will share your review with all the members of my team. If I can be of any assistance on an upcoming stay please feel free to reach out to me directly at gtellez@marinadelreyhotel.com. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

On June 16th I checked into the hotel. The agent "Joy" was super courteous and engaged me in conversation regarding my trip, places to see in the area, etc. It's nice to be treated in a personal way.

Eddie helped me with my luggage and took care of every detail, great young man and employee.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again, beautiful views and rooms filled with light!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Hello Armando,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. I appreciate you giving our team members a shout out by name. In our industry that goes a long way. We will recognize the team members and share with them your review. If I can be of any assistance on an upcoming visit please feel free to contact me directly at gtellez@marinadelreyhotel.com. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Very pretty location. A very different vibe then the other hotels I have stayed at in the area. Almost felt like South Beach. There is an active bar and restaurant on the premises but due to the proximity to the water, you don't hear any of the noise (at least I did not)
Staff was wonderful-very accomodating

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Hello Melanie22017,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Marina del Rey Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us. I will share your wonderful comments with the members of my team. We look forward to your return.