“One night with my son”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Manteca
Riverton, Utah
“One night with my son”
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I stayed here on May 27, 2011 with my 16-year-old son as we travelled from Salt Lake City to attend my nephew's high school graduation in nearby Escalon.

The hotel was perfect for us: it's about 10 miles from Escalon, but conveniently located right next to Highway 99, amidst a gaggle of stores and quick service restaurant options. There is a Target right across the parking lot which my son took advantage of because he forgot to pack the products he uses to style his hair.

The room had a refrigerator and a microwave, although we did not use either of them. The breakfast in the morning was standard fare, with cereal, yogurt, coffee, toast, sausage, eggs, and a cool pancake-making machine!

The service at check-in time from Amy was outstanding! She answered all of my questions, told me that the rate I had was lower than the AAA rate I was requesting, and gave us each a bottle of water and cookie for being members of Holiday Inn's frequest guest program.

I plan to stay here again next year when my other nephew graduates!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Korean first
Elko
Reviewed 29 May 2011

I stayed last night and we booked a month early for a NON smoking two bed room with a crib. We arrived after traveling from ELKO Nv. to received a SMOKING ROOM with a telephone that we not hooked up and NO CRIB. I complained to the front desk which she said that there was NOTHING that they could or would do because the place was booked for the teenagers! WHAT , so I threw up in the room -- it was just that bad! THE place Smelled bad then when we went to go down at 7:30am for breakfast there where no accomidation for OUR Children but yet the hotel accomodates for the teenagers!!!! WHAT??? Our infant and seven year old never got to eat and neither did my husband and I. I complained to Curtis and he did nothing. YES I AM MAD!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank karenkarenn
Northern Ireland
Reviewed 16 October 2010

Eight of us stayed in four rooms on a motorcycle trip. Very helpful and friendly staff. Modern, clean and a great price. Also had a super meal in the restaurant and bar. Highly recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
Virginia USA
Reviewed 2 October 2010

We planned a couple weeks in the San Fransisco area and decided to go to both Yosemite and Napa. Our planned route was more or less a figure 8 with the middle being Manteca, CA. We booked two separate nights at the Holiday Inn Express and could not have been happier. Clean rooms close to plenty of rfestaurants, and friendly staff--- even a washer/dryer that we made good use of. What made our stay even better was the price which even included a complimentary breakfast. It was an easy drive to both destinations and to San Francisco. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 2 August 2010

Impressed with the holiday inn Manteca. The common areas and rooms were really well kept and clean. The reception staff were very friendly, and the breakfast was nice. There is no frills with hotels like these, but if you are passing in this direction and need somewhere to sleep for the night, you could do a lot worse.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manteca
3.5 km away
0.7 km away
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#5 of 5 in Manteca

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK