All reviews continental breakfast free parking underneath minute walk to the beach family suite pool and hot tub hermosa beach uber manhattan
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with my daughter. The rooms are very basic. Blackout curtains do not close. There is a coffee machine in room a hairdryer and iron and ironing board. There is a small pool area.
Breakfast is included which includes cereal, small muffins bagels, and bananas and apples with a tea or coffee pot.
It's roughly a 20 minute walk to the beach

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We got the family suite from booking.com and it was such a deal! One huge room had two queen beds, the other a king bed. $566 for 3 nights for the entire suite. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I have traveled all over the world and have zero complaints about this hotel. 15 minute walk to the beach and main street in town. Very quiet hotel. Pool and hot tub were clean and they stayed open past 9 pm so we could enjoy the evening a little longer. Uber was a $6 ride from the beach back to the hotel. Free shuttle to the airport. Free parking!

Room Tip: Get that family suite if you want lots of room at a great price!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We only stayed one night, which was one too many. The room was NOT ready, the cleaners did NOT speak English. The room had a red stain up the wall which was very unsightly. We were scared to sleep in the beds, as the place was so dirty. I asked the lady at the front desk if I should order a cab the night before as I was leaving at 4.30am. She said no, just come to the front desk 1/2 an hour prior, and they will order me a taxi. In the morning I rang the front desk for several minutes, but no-one answered. I walk down and had to loudly knock (they are supposedly open 24 hours) for at least ten minutes, before a gentleman woke from the behind the desk and opened the door. I asked him for a cab and he said cabs do not run at that time of the morning. He was still half asleep.I was NOW running late, and told him if I could use the front counter phone, to call a cab as yellow cab has a 24 hour service. He said he would try and was still sleepy and having a hard time finding the phone number. Finally after fumbling for what seemed an eternity, he called a cab, (maxi to fit a family of 5) who said they'd be ten minutes. 15 minutes later no cab and I asked to call the cab service myself. I did so, and no cab had been dispatched so I had to order 2 separate smaller cabs to accommodate the 5 of us, as there was not enough time to wait for a maxi cab to become available!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa F
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Very big rooms with a lovely large shower. It is slightly weird having the shower and toilet in the bathroom but the sink actually in the room where the bed is! Maybe this is an American thing but I must say I've not come across this before (ever). There is a full size fridge in the room along with a table and 2 chairs and a desk and chair and yet ther is still plenty of room to move around. I would say this is more of a motel than a hotel though as quite basic. It does have a pool and hot but but I must admit I didn't fancy the look of the pool. The whole hotel appears a little tired and need of some tlc but for a couple of nights it is fine as a base. I certainly wouldn't want to stay any more than this. There is a continental breakfast where you can at least get a hot drink, juice, cereal, a bagel or piece of fruit so this at least helps start the day.

The best part for me was on check out the lovely young lady in reception introduced me to Lyft which is a competitor to Uber and I have certainly found th m unvaluable whilst in thand US.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

It was dreadful, rooms were OK but it was sad, dreary, unloved and run down. We were next to the laundry, hot, noisy. Reception staff were disinterested and lacklustre, breakfast was pathetic. Shuttle, forget it, the guy often doesn't turn up. Needs a shake up, smile ferrchrisakes!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple