It was dreadful, rooms were OK but it was sad, dreary, unloved and run down. We were next to the laundry, hot, noisy. Reception staff were disinterested and lacklustre, breakfast was pathetic. Shuttle, forget it, the guy often doesn't turn up. Needs a shake up, smile ferrchrisakes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated boutique hotel in the heart of Manhattan Beach. We are located just over one mile from the Manhattan Beach Pier and 5 miles south of the LAX airport. Polliwog Park is also within walking distance. We feature newly renovated spacious rooms complete with Flat screen Tvs, Hardwood modern floors, new beds, new showers as well as free high speed Wi-FI, free parking and complimentary continental breakfast. The Wave Hotel is your ideal getaway for a relaxing trip lovely Manhattan Beach. We are the heart of the South bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn