My husband and I had to go to CA to see a dying uncle, we go to the hotel at about midnight we couldn't watch tv because you had to be a rocket scientist to turn it on. The bathroom was in serious need of repair. There was at least an 1 1/2" space under the outside door. The fan in the bathroom was very loud. The second night we heard a shower running and thought it was a neighbors until we went in the bathroom a few minutes later and the bathroom was soaked, something happened not sure what. The next morning we got up and were unable to use the shower. When we called the front desk they came and couldn't fix it we asked for another room to shower they didn't have anything available. After about 45 minutes they finally gave us another room to shower in because the shower needs replacing. We will never use this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated boutique hotel in the heart of Manhattan Beach. We are located just over one mile from the Manhattan Beach Pier and 5 miles south of the LAX airport. Polliwog Park is also within walking distance. We feature newly renovated spacious rooms complete with Flat screen Tvs, Hardwood modern floors, new beds, new showers as well as free high speed Wi-FI, free parking and complimentary continental breakfast. The Wave Hotel is your ideal getaway for a relaxing trip lovely Manhattan Beach. We are the heart of the South bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn