All reviewsroom was cleanpool area lookswould stay againpleasant walkneeded a place to staygood sizelong beachenjoyed our staystayed one nightlax airportenglish muffinlos angelespier
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We spent our last 3 nights at this hotel. The room looked nice. Spacious! Except we did not have a fridge. We contacted front desk and no one answered. Went downstairs, front desk was gone. There was other guests waiting also. Front desk came back about 15 mins later because he went next door to get some food. We asked for a fridge, was told we'd get it right away. Did not get a fridge until the 2nd night. The tv was having issues. AC was kind of loud. They have a parking garage but it was not enough room for everyone to park. Bed was comfy and big. They had a pool, but it was too cold to swim when we were there. There's a washer and dryer which was very convenient for us. Lots of stores nearby in case we needed anything. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Ok, I'm not one to write reviews but this was the worst place I have ever stayed. Cigarette burns in the sheets, no fridge, the peep hole was painted over, dirty couch, air conditioner did not work. Supposedly they did a remodel of our room but there was no way to tell. Our pillows were very old, which coincidentally were simply folded in half and then placed into a square pillow case. The bathroom door handle had two different knobs on it as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed at the Crimson in August of 2016.
The room was not horrible -- but almost.
Room was a bit smelly.
Shower was a bit grimy
Sheets were cheap and very uncomfortable.
TV remote did not change channels.
All of this I could deal with as seaside hotels are often not so good but...

I was with 2 friends.
The receptionist said that she would need to charge each of us a refundable $100 deposit because we were walk-ins and that the deposit charge would refunded back to our credit cards in approximately 3 days.
We were fine with this.
One friend received his deposit refund in less than 48 hours. The other within 3 days.
I contacted them a week later because I did not get a refund.
They told me that the deposit & refund thing is not something they normally do and would have to find out who was on duty that night and get back to me.
I contacted them again about a week later and they told me that there was no way they could determine who was working that night so they could not figure out what happened.
I told them about my 2 colleagues who received there refunds which proved that it is something they do actually do.
They said they would look in to it and get back to me.
I attempted to contact them several more times over a period of a couple of months but got the runaround and then they stopped responding to emails.

$120 for a scuzzy room I can take.
$220 for a scuzzy motel room is kind of outrageous.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Graham N
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Fast easy check in. Decent size room and spacious, nice and clean. Tv , Mini fridge, AC worked. No micro, but it was not an issue. Great patio area & clean pool. Good phone service. Clean bedding and sheets. Wifi worked. Professional friendly staff very helpful. Clean bathroom. Carpeting in room was in good shape. Few breakfast options. Parking was a pain very limited in a small parking garage located at property, hard to park and back up not much space very tight spots to pull into. House keeping was ok.. after my room was cleaned the door was left open and not fully closed with no one around which I was not happy about. Shower pressure was good small bathroom. Loud toilet. Room key had to be reset everyday kind of annoying and an inconvenience. Location was great.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Marz J
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Room smelled , Pilllows horrible , breakfast was the worse ever had to run to Mcdonalds to get some substance instead of two cereal choices and muffins that were there..Id ring lysol could not use wifi even with code...thank God for the beach it was an escape..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family