All reviewsroom was cleanpool area lookswould stay againpleasant walkneeded a place to staygood sizelong beachenjoyed our staystayed one nightlax airportenglish muffinlos angelespier
Reviewed 15 December 2010

The shopping centre (inc Macy's and supermarket) is in walking distance, there are enough restaurants nearby, beach is close and it is in the safe neighbourhood. I requested a quiet room in the back, so that was good. You need to call the hotel to get the shuttle from the airport and it took about 20 mins. For some reasons, they charged me for the "safe" in the room, so if you don't want it, you need to mention it at check in. I was there for a stop over to break my long flights, so that was good enough - did my shopping and went to the beach for a walk and had a nice meal at the Thai restaurant around the corner. There is one PC at the reception for internet use, it worked, did not have to wait, so I was happy for that. Wish there is a printer attached to it.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank PurpleBS
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Room was comfortable and hotel had parking underneath. I needed to check in for a flight and print a boarding pass and when I hit the print button, I was told there was no printer available. I found this inconvienient

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank kharmannghia
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Title says it all. This is an average hotel. It no frills. The location is close to the beach and LAX. Lots of Restaurants in the area. The room was clean, but tired. Could use a makeover. The pool was clean, however, the weather would not cooperate. Staff was freindly and helpful. Breakfast was the usual Comfort Inn selections. If need be I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank zebrasky
Reviewed 11 October 2010

The room has no ventalation. When you shower the whole room is wet. The staff is rude. There is no privacy. There are bed bugs.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank risla1
suurge2000, General Manager at Crimson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2010

This guest claimed there were bugs in the room. Immediately after the guest reported this to the front desk, the guest was moved to a different room that they found to their liking and actually extended their stay for an additional night. The room the guest claimed had bugs was also inspected immediately after the guest had moved. We did not find any eveidence of bugs. In any case, all bedding was rewashed, the carpet was shampooed, and the flooring and walls were treated. The guest was also given a 30% discount for the inconvenience of having to move to a different room. Thank you.

Reviewed 11 June 2010

We booked this room through priceline after reading the good reviews it had. We DID NOT have the same experience. We booked 1 room for 4 people. We requested a cot on priceline before booking as well since the 2nd bed wasn't a couple. The front desk gentleman could not have been more hostile about providing a cott. He was a pretty scary dude. He said we only booked for 2 people which wasnt even true. He then would not even provide pillows. One of our friends had to sleep on the floor with all of our blankets (they couldnt provide anything). Several things at this hotel were broken, including the shuttle. We were taken to the airport in a pickup truck. The internet also did not work, the safe was broken, and so was the hot tub. The rest of the staff was really nice but this gentleman ruined our experience. If you book here i hope someone else is working on that day.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends