All reviews panda express small coffee maker cars passing room was clean would stay here again water pressure short stay good size office staff one night stay free parking location was perfect hermosa beach light sleeper early check enjoyed our stay easy access
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I was only going to spend 1 night in hotel and stayed 3 bc I loved my room so much and the price was sooo amazing for what I got. NEW, very clean, comfortable and owners are sooo wonderful. It was Dec 2017 and all the doors had a lil red bow for Holiday cheer-I loved that. Laundry facility was great. Room had great size TV, desk, coffee, frig, microwave , great size bathroom it was #great! Location was great.

FYI I tried to give service, location, rooms a score of great BUT your buttons are not working FYI TripAdvisor survey

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2017

From reservation to check-out, our experience with the Hi View Inn was just perfect! Darshan & Tina offered stellar customer service over the phone, assuring us the room we enjoyed during our last stay would be held for our holiday trip. The spacious studio suite overlooks a beautifully treed enclave and offers a panoramic view of the city in the distance. Plump pillows, crisp sheets, fluffy comforter, plenty of towels, and great internet reception make this inn a little home away from home. Fantastic location - just a short walk from Two Guns Coffee and a quick drive to the Manhattan Beach Pier - tucked in from the highway bustle. The big question...Will we be able to wait until summer to return? Thank you, Hi View!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Location is super, just a 5-min jump away from the most beautiful beach in LA - Manhattan beach. Property way clean and room modern. A bit small but for a short stay absolutely super.
The only thing missing was any type of breakfast, but there are plenty locations aroud the hotel within walking distance to grab something. Parking was free and plenty directly at the property.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Nice big room very comfortable and close to my family who I was visiting. I will come back next time I am in town which is soon. I was close enough to the beach to go running on the strand and I was able to walk to the restaurant to meet my friends. This was very close to Manhattan Village where I used to do quite a bit of shopping and both of my banks are located there. All of my family live within 3-r miles of the hotel which was very convenient.

Room Tip: Not sure what this means. I left $5
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2017

We only stayed here overnight and left early in the morning for a fight out of LAX but the hotel seemed to be renovated recently and was very clean. The room was fairly large and comfortable. If staying in the area I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple