“Delicious but very expensive”
Review of Gravina Malibu

Gravina Malibu
Reserve with OpenTable
Gravina Malibu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 95 Restaurants in Malibu
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

The food was very good but the drinks very expensive. A glass of wine for $ 12,00, a coke $ 4,00 and a double espresso for $ 6,00 are over the top.

1  Thank AnneErzsebet

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing! Italian!The staff was gracious and very attentive. Service was excellent!Would definitely recommend and go again! Everything was delicious .

Reviewed 27 November 2017

1st and most important = Fine Food, always Fresh and served Hot- Comfortable as your own house, it's O.K. to practice your Italian, enjoy Nice wines- all at fair prices and definitely a good Value- I like that with a reservation, they hold your reserved table for you- this is a Class Act- we are regulars and enjoy it twice a month when we are in Malibu-

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Very pleasant atmosphere, very good service, and great food. Weekend night of dining during a photographic weekend in Malibu, and was very pleased with all aspect - especially dinner.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This was my first time here at Gravin Malibu, Mariella took great care of us as well as two or three of the wait staff who also took wonderful care of us I unfortunately did not get their names but all Italian all wonderful I had the special osso bucco with the saffron risotto, my parents had the wild boar papperadella also amazing my wife had the risotto fungi with white truffle oil and father in law had the lamb chops. The wine was Great the service was great the desert was perfect great coffee amazing imported gellato, I had the Stracciatella, my wife had the same plus pistachio that was the best pistachio since I had it in Sorrento the blueberry and peach tart just perfect. The only thing missing was some grappa. But again Mariella was so helpful and so nice I would come back just to see her. Don't go here thinking you are in Los Angeles think you are in Italia it is very traditional Italian sit back relax and enjoy. Mangia Tutti!!