“Great place for quiet lunch with good food ”

V's restaurant + bar
Ranked #7 of 95 Restaurants in Malibu
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 36
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Owners Vassil Pertchinkov and Yassen "Yoshi" Tonev believe in living life to the fullest: great food, great drinks and great times. The V's restaurant + bar experience begins with the warmest welcome in town. Then, have a seat, get comfortable and enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail, glass of wine and great food. Don't expect anything less than memorable.
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I met a friend here for lunch and we shared a quiet booth. As usual our waitress, Darlene, was friendly and professional. This place is not crowded at lunch and serves an excellent variety of entrees. I enjoyed a special of sand dabs/capers with linguini while my friend had outstanding breakfast burrito. You are not rushed here and the ambiance is pleasant and classy, but not stuffy. Enjoy!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely family dinner there. Service was very lovely, food was excellent. Especially the Startes made of flatbread. Very tasty pastas and other dishes.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Booked this little place while over in th UK and was not sure of the quality or what to expect. A very pleasant place with great food and service. The gluten free meal was excellent as was the rest of the food. A lovely little place to stop.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I would say this small little Italian flared restaurant along Pacific Coast Highway should be considered fine dining as the prices are quite high like the Lamb Chops over $50 but the food is very well prepared and quite tasty. I loved the Lamb chops encrusted in Pesto. There were three very meaty large chops that filled me up. The wine list was good. Specials were nice. I would say a party of two will spend $200-$250 with wine for a nice dinner. The chopped salad was one of the best I have had recently. I will definitely visit this fine Italian restaurant again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Eat at V's last night. It was new to us as it was not there the last time we visited Malibu.
Interior is extremely well down, very relaxing with soft lighting. Service was excellent.
As for the food everything we ordered was terrific . It is the same quality you will get at Nobu across the street but in a much more charming setting. Our waiter was Chris who was very professional and helpful. We will most certainly return.

Been to V's restaurant + bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK