1,436 results
All reviews signature club fireweed grill hot tub steam room beautiful location loft room nordic spa guest services woody's pub market cafe nakiska ski the cedar room forte restaurant walking trails ski hill mountain lodge rocky mountains
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

My friend and I are on a road trip across British Columbia and Alberta and this was a stop. The hotel was absolutely amazing. Everyone was super friendly, the room was beyond comfortable. I highly recommend stopping in Woodys (one of their restaurants). The food was excellent. My friend and I also used the hot tub, which was an outdoor/indoor tub. The views were gorgeous. Would love to stay here again

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Stephen D, General Manager at Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Lisa H: Well, what more can I say, other than a big "thank you " for that really nice, kind and positive​ review. That quite made my day and is much appreciated.

I am really glad that you had such a good time and that we were able to look after you both so well on your big road trip pit stop this time.

See you again I hope!

Stephen. happy Travels.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

My husband and i went for one night getaway for our 2nd wedding anniversary to Pomeroy on October 14th, having worked here before it felt great to be back and felt new at the same time because of the gorgeous renovations. Beginning with being greeted by the concierge - Riccardo to our check in that was so smooth by Jonathan, very efficiently done by both of them.

Moreover the best thing that happening during our stay was a surprise waiting in our room when we went for dinner and got back, there was a beautiful platter of chocolate truffles, red wine and a touching card that had such kind words penned down by Riccardo. It felt great, this indicates that customer service at this resort is beyond exceptional and being a front desk agent myself i could totally relate to this service.

Thank you Riccardo for making our stay even more special than it already was. It was a short trip but so amazing and memorable! Will keep coming back here whenever we can.

- Gaurav and Yamini Sharma

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stephen D, General Manager at Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

yaminikapil;

Gaurav and Yamini, thank you for you great review, and Happy second anniversary from us all too !

Great to have you back, in an R and R situation, not having to work!

Thank you for your kind words, we try very very hard to give the best authentically Canadian service that we can, and its wonderful to read that with the likes of Riccardo and Jonathan that we are doing just that !

Thanks again, hopefully we'll see you back for your third celebration if not before !

Stephen.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

We stay at this hotel often, dating back to when our oldest was 14 months old (she is now 18) and have been witness to the entire renovation process. It is getting better each time we go there, and I am sure they aspire to be even better than they are now. The pool is almost complete, I think they are still planning to put in a waterslide, but the new pool is very very fun and kid friendly! The spa is truly amazing. If you stay at the hotel, it is discounted, and you can go all day if you like. Love the bistro in the spa area too, it's a very relaxing atmosphere to have lunch or a drink. We spent some time in the gorgeous main lobby and they brought us lunch there in front of the roaring fire from the Blacktail. The concierge was so professional and attentive, Eric was on duty and spoiled us. We had thanksgiving dinner at Forte and it was out of this world. The rooms are beautiful. Still no great TV options, I understand they are working on this, and we did struggle with having no heat in our room. We were upgraded for no extra cost our second night, and had no heat in that room either. Again, I understand this is something they are working on. They brought us a space heater immediately, but with the amount they charge, I could see this being an annoyance. With all that said, this is a special place that is incredibly kid and family friendly. There are lots of activities for all ages and for folks who enjoy the outdoors, or for those who like to cosy up inside by the fire with a book. Hope to be back soon!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Michele F :

Firstly, thnak you so very much for your kind words and even better review.

Guests like you who have shown us loyalty through out the years and had your children, quite literally grown up at the Lodge is wonderful, and we are eternally grateful for that .

The heat is a bit of a challenge at the moment, we have lots of working rooms, but a few that are proving stubborn, its as a result of us adding in AC to the building for the first time, but it appears that this great step forward has presented us with a few trip hazards along the way ! I am sorry for that, but we are winning .

Great to read that took care of you though, the water slides and play features should all be in place by the first week of December , so even more fun is on the horizon!

We hope that you'll be back again, the new pool, great food and the exciting spa all await!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Lots of potential at this hotel. Relaxing atmosphere and delicious food. Beautiful location. Our room only had cold water and air conditioner sounds like a jet. Friendly staff. Liam was extremely professional and Matt and Curtis were an awesome bar crew. Thanks so much!

Trip type: Travelled on business
MarianneS3261, Guest Relations Manager at Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thank you, Helen D, for your review.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time here and that the staff was able to make you feel welcomed and provided you with quality service and hospitality. However, we do apologize for the issues you experienced in your room - we hope it didn't put too much of a damper on your stay.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

My husband and I stayed here for one night for his birthday. The newly renovated lodge is stunning, the food is the Cedars Dining Room is pricey but very good and the service throughout the hotel was exceptional.

Date of stay: October 2018
Lauren A, Assistant Front Office Manager at Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Good Day Arlene,

I am pleased to hear that you and your husband had a really good time celebrating his birthday with us at the lodge.

Please come back soon to celebrate another occasion with us.

Warm regards,