“Otherwise Good Pizza Overloaded with Raw Onions”

T-Birds Pizza of Los Gatos
Ranked #92 of 168 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Three of us ordered a large vegetarian pizza. Chopped up green bell peppers, purple onions, and zucchini plus fresh mozzarella cheese and sliced fresh tomatoes. Sounded and looked good but the otherwise tasty pizza was overwhelmed by way too much chopped purple onion. We paid $25 and we each got 3 slices. I thought it was a bit pricey but, to be honest, I haven't eaten pizza out lately so I could be behind on pricing.

The service was good and the pizza maker/order taker was very pleasant, so overall, I thought T-Bird's was o.k.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

OK, the place is kind of a dive, but don't be fooled, this is where you find the best Pizza in Town...it is "classic" style, not anything frou-frou like some other places in LG.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

SO GOOD! I took my little brother here, he is a big guy and can eat a lot, but is very picky. they serve great pizza to order. If you order one with veggies, you will not be disappointed, unless you dont like fresh veggies and prefer caned or frozen ones.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

If you like qaulity products used on your pizza, great service, and friendly staff, and awesome tasting pizza.........this is your place! Ive been a patron here for a very lonh time 15 yrs plus. Always great pizza, and friendly staff. They even have real shredded parmasan cheese at the tables. The only thing I can say thats wrong here, is their place is kinda small, so you cant take big groups! Everything else is top notch here! I love this place!I refer everyone to go here.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

IMHO T-Birds is the best pizza in Los Gatos. It is not a chain. It seems they take extra care than most others to have the best ingredients. It only has a few tables so I would say it is best for take-out. We sometimes use DoorDash for home delivery.