“Just Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 December 2015

IMHO T-Birds is the best pizza in Los Gatos. It is not a chain. It seems they take extra care than most others to have the best ingredients. It only has a few tables so I would say it is best for take-out. We sometimes use DoorDash for home delivery.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

I am picky when it comes to pizza, and very few leave me awe. This pizza did that, and I had to keep eating it. Because it's THAT good. I usually prefer thin crust, but, the dough is a sweet blend of awesomeness. They pack the pie with fresh ingredients and I was impressed. It's pricey, but, you definitely get what you pay for. Mmmmm, mmmm, good!

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

This was our regular Friday night spot. Or we'd take out. It's ok but not as good as it was. Ingredients seem different. But service is okay.

Reviewed 21 December 2014

Ordered a slice of pizza but was informed they stop slices at 3 PM. Ordered a small pizza.
The waitress was friendly and engaging. She was a joy to interface with. The rest of the staff behind the counter were oblivious to my presence. They did not acknowledge my presence, they did not smile, they looked through me as if I was not there. The waitress wished me a good evening when I left, the zombies remained silent and impassive.
I sat down at a table with the beer I purchased from the waitress; they have a nice supply of good bottled beer. I waited and I waited. They were mostly making pizza to go. And I waited. Finally she brought my pizza in a take out box. Requested a plate and fork; she apologized for making the wrong assumption.
I opened the box and saw an attractive pizza with lots of vegetables on top. In moving the pizza to the plate I touched the top of the pizza and found it refrigerator temperature. The vegetables on top were uncooked; they had been placed on the pizza just before delivering to me.
The crust of the pizza was very good and crispy. The meat and cheese were good. However, in addition to the top being very cold, the rest of the pizza was barely warm. My only explanation is that the pizza was forgotten in the kitchen and cooled off and that since they thought it was to go, the cold vegetables on top did not matter since it would all be cold by the time I got home.
I ate some of it and then boxed it up and took it home and heated it up. It was fairly good after I added some ham and cheese to the meager topping. And, naturally, it was much more appetizing when it was hot.

Reviewed 11 December 2014

This reminded me of an old-fashioned mom and pop diner... which it was. The salad bar was exceptionally fresh with homemade dressings. The T-Bird special was loaded with items, came out hot, and fresh. This seemed to be a hot-spot for many locals. I would eat here again. Parking in front is limited, but plenty of parking nearby.