Lowest prices for your stay
$163
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Hotels.com$160
Travelocity$160
Hurb$173
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Great staff, clean rooms, well kept grounds, Staff available 24 hours, no coffee or phones. Large TV, decent size bathroom. Community microwave, filtered hot and cold water available onsite, refrigerator in room.
Don't be put off by location or motel age (1930's). It's well taken care of and Mission road provides easy access to many parts of the city. The clean cabin/cottage style rooms might seem minimal but are more than adequate and provide a cute, quaint look at the past.
Pros: clean, great staff, easy access to two freeways, easy access to a couple of hospitals (LAC-USC and White Memorial), all room and parking access isp past the office, lots of cameras, good showers, comfortable beds and pillows, A/C worked, rooms are not wall to wall.
Cons: parking can be tricky if no vacancies, took a long time for the water to heat in the room I was in, A/C fan was noisy.
This one is both good and bad: Not much in the area, which means not a lot of odd activity.
Again both good and bad: it's not a resort.
There is a convenience store, laundermat, a take out restaurant and Lincoln Park all in walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank CnD2023
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Just had 4 nights here. Don’t be put off by the area of the look of the place - it’s perfect for laying your head down and exploring LA.
We stayed in a spacious family room that was spacious and clean and had service daily.
There is no coffee pot/kettle - we bought a cheap one - but there is a water dispenser outside for hot & cold water.
The area isn’t great but in all honesty - we felt that about most of LA. We felt totally safe in the motel as there is someone in reception at the entrance all night and staff live on site.
There is a 7 eleven across the street but there were some shady characters in and around.
I can’t express enough how clean the rooms and outside areas were kept and how friendly and helpful the staff were.
Thanks for a great stay!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

It’s a small motel but nice and comfortable. It is close to Union Station and a bus very conveniently takes you there. The bus station is close to the hotel. The rooms are very small but very neat and clean. It is also reasonably priced. It’s a good place to stay in when in Los Angeles.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Love this location! It is so cute how each room looks like a tiny house. At first when I was looking for a motel/hotel to stay at, during yet another trip to Universal Studios, I was a lot iffy about this one. But I just told myself like I always do "it is just to sleep, princess."
When we arrived it was very easy to find via GPS. Check-in was a breeze!
The front desk clerk was friendly, but, he seemed a little turned off that we needed a place to park our vehicle seeing as how the 6-space lot was full. The rooms have small carports attached but when we tried to park our Ford Escape (not a huge truck at all) the clerk ran out telling us "No." He did try to help us by going around to find an open space then just us we had to park in the streets. To find a street parking space at night in L.A. was rough. It took us like 45 minutes to find a space, and this is after a 6 hour drive from Arizona. Then we had to walk all the way to the motel which to ME felt like forever, but it was only 5-10 minutes.
After that, it was all up hill baby :)
I am definitely going back here!!
The bed was comfy, TV had a lot of channels which actually kept me up late because I kept finding something to watch, every person from the front office I came in contact with were all so friendly and the room was VERY clean, and so adorable!
Outside of the office against a wall was a microwave and I am pretty sure I saw a coffee pot, I think that was there breakfast nook...
All in all, a good experience, except for parking but hey, what can you do, it's L.A.

Room tip: Get there early to get a parking space, but no big vehicles.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank AleshaAmber
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

A 1930 old style motel. Used on the movie Pearl Harbor. Horrible location in a poor neighborhood with nothing but a 7-11 across street. Rooms have hot water and little else. Cheap rooms probably used for quickie or drug deals.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jerry J