Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

phillips1...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“If I could give 0 I would.”
Reviewed 20 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

DO NOT STAY HERE.

I rarely write a bad review of a property, I don't like doing it at all. However, I will make an exception for this one.

We turned up at the property and told the agents that we were there. We then had to wait 30 minutes for someone to turn up to let us in. When the lady arrived she couldn't speak English, so communication was difficult.

When we finally got into the property we arrived to a dirty property. And to find that a lot of the items mentioned on the booking were not to be found. There was complete misrepresentation of the property. There was no pool as described, there was no outdoor dining furniture. There was a bbq, but it doesn't mention that it is communal.

When we contacted the agent they were exceptionally rude. They didn't speak much English, and we're very unhelpful. They initially denied that there was anything wrong with the property. The lady I spoke to kept avoiding my calls, and she hung up on me several times. We tried to get some of our money back for compensation and for the complete misrepresentation and dirtiness of the property. However, they only offered the cleaning fee as a refund. And initially they refused to give us that back.

I would never deal with this agent again, I wouldn't recommend anyone else using this agent either. They management the property extremely poorly, and their customer service is a joke.

I left this property extremely frustrated, and exceptionally annoyed.

Please do not stay here, you will only be disappointed.

Management Response
11 Oct 2017
Hello Philippe

Thanks for your feedback. It will definitely help us to change and improve our service. The property does not have a pool and it is not mentioned in the property amenities. There is outdoor dining furniture in the rooftop along with the bbq facilities that are communal as described. The property was clean and we offered the compensation because of the delay of the agent who gave you the keys. We have now changed our agents in order to assure a better communication and provide an outstanding experience for future guests. Once again we apologize and we appreciate your feedback. If you’re thinking of staying in this property please feel free to contact us so that we provide you with links to other reviews of this property on different platforms. We have hosted at least 500 guests in this listing that have enjoyed staying with us in their trip to Hollywood.

Travellers are raving about these Los Angeles hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing