12 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
InterContinental
US$ 294
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
US$ 256
Expedia.comUS$ 259
Hotels.comUS$ 259
getaroom.comUS$ 310
All reviews rooftop bar floor lobby tallest building la boucherie the club lounge switch elevators separate elevator corner room floor to ceiling windows beautiful hotel hollywood sign hotel lobby is fitness center guest rooms checking in outdoor pool room key
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

I did everything wrong as a customer (arrived early, asked for an upgrade) and they did everything right. It was my birthday week and I decided to take a last minute trip to LA, I arrived early and I know that sometimes rooms aren’t ready yet but they welcomed me into a marvelous suite (I am IHG Platinum so I guess that makes a difference) the room was spacious, clean and the views were everything!!! I love a hotel that can go the extra mile for their customers, upon returning from lunch I found a piece of cake and some bubbly waiting for me in my room along with a birthday card. That’s why I’m taking the time to write this review too.

All of the employees were professional and friendly, thank you for making this stay special, I wish other IC properties could take notes.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JAlan96
Reviewed 18 August 2021

My team and I went to LA for a production weekend and decided to stay at the InterContinental DTLA. This time was even better than our stay the first time. The hospitality was first class! The staff was very helpful and made us feel welcomed every step along the way. Not to mention the beautiful views and decor! AND THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!!

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Trail331621
Reviewed 11 August 2021

We had a fantastic stay at this wonderful hotel. A truly exceptional team who went above and beyond to ensure our stay is nothing short of exceptional. The suite was amazing!!
From the arrival experience to the departure, it was a memorable stay, one that we look forward to repeating in the not too distant future!

2  Thank david_cohen
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

My family had a weekend getaway 3 days ago. Once again, we selected this hotel by visiting Spire 73 Restaurant, using swim pool/hot spa to enjoy our life.

The InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown is still the only one that provides a hidden gem no other hotels in downtown Los Angeles can offer (It is not Spire 73 Restaurant, or its Michelin Guide & Wine Spectator award-winning steakhouse, La Boucherie).

Tip: The hotel does not offer outdoor dining for breakfast and lunch. We used UberEats and enjoyed the foods at its outdoor patio (see the photo).

As long as we observe the hygiene protocol: (1) wear a facial mask; ( 2) maintain social distance; and (3) frequently wash hands with soap, we think we can still enjoy a Friday evening or a weekend getaway.

The doormen are always helpful and smiling. The stateroom is very clean.

Room tip: An overnight parking is $55. You can park at nearby Joe's Parking for $20.
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jeremyl181
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

EXTREMELY DIRTY - considering there’s a pandemic.

I stayed here in Intercon since July 28 and I remember distinctly when they told me that they have a Light Cleaning service and will do a full cleaning on the 3rd day. What??? Why would a hotel do a light cleaning during a pandemic?! Ok fine, I took the explanation as is.

So it’s August 6 today, so we are way beyond the 3rd day mark. The cleanliness of this hotel is diabolical, I came to my room today with a USED face mask under the couch, and USED hand gloves on the table. Is this hotel waiting for me to get COVID????????

I emailed the hotel manager and heard nothing TILL THIS DAY. I do not recommend staying in this hotel. They’re not up to SANITATION STANDARDS that SHOULD BE in place during a pandemic.

Room tip: Avoid at all costs.
Trip type: Travelled with family