Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$222
FindHotel$222
Hurb$227
All reviews beverly hills breakfast room rodeo drive rooms are small convenient location would definitely stay here again per day robertson kosher parking pico starbucks hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021

We chose this hotel primarily for the location but ended up being very happy with our choice. We were greeted by Edmund at the front desk who was very friendly and knowledgeable. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Our room was not ready so we left our luggage and our car and walked 2 blocks to Pico where there are lots and lots of Kosher restaurants. When we checked in the room was a bit small and furniture was warn but very clean and nicely decorated. The place could definitely use a touch of refreshing but it was very clean. Parking is there but it was a bit expensive at $22 per day - no choice as there is no street parking. Location is awesome - very close to La Brea Tar Pitts, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Pier, Hollywood. 1 hour to Anaheim. Would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel, away from the street
Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank TravelingDavid613
Edmund Burnette, General Manager at The Carlyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback. All the staff at the Carlyle Inn look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 29 August 2021

Our 4 day stay lasted about 45 minutes. Rooms are tiny. Could sit on bed and touch the walls on either side. And that is the entire room. No extra space. Hotel is motel style so that people walk right ouside your room. If the window is open you can hear their entire conversation so there is absolutely no privacy. The reason the window was open was because there was no air conditioning. We asked at the desk and they said they could have someone fix it the next day! Well that wasn't going to work. They had no other comprable rooms so we left.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank CarrieV7414LV
Edmund Burnette, General Manager at The Carlyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 24 July 2021

I booked this supposedly “4 star hotel”. I arrived late at night by myself at 11pm. I was grossed out but so tired I took a sleeping pill and went to bed. I got up at 630am and escaped to Starbucks before I was scheduled to leave. I heard doors opening and slamming, screen on windows was broken, Everything kind of sticky ( shade handles, nobs). Ants in bathroom and ac sounded like a motor running so it earned off. The bed was ok but. Limited interaction with staff but they were pleasant. Hotel needs MAJOR updating but at the least a super deep clean! I paid over 300.00 with taxes. The location ehh. It ain’t BH!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank F8108DMmiriamv
Edmund Burnette, General Manager at The Carlyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

the hotel is very bad. I'm with my husband and two young children, it's impossible to sleep because there's a lot of noise from the other rooms, when people from upstairs walk around your apartment at night, you can't sleep. We are very tired. we pay for a hotel that cannot rest. spoiled my trip. besides listening to everything / conversations from inside the apartments. rooms are small. I requested in advance a room on the 5th floor, silent and the hotel gave me a room on the second floor. the air conditioner does not work well, the room is too hot, the air runs and stops, heats up again and then turns on again. if you want a hot and noisy room, this hotel is for you. here it's all very old and noisy. do not recommend this hotel is expensive and very bad. I haven't slept well for two nights. the upstairs neighbor making noise at dawn and the next door noise at 6 in the morning, thin walls and bad hotel. first time this happens, we travel a lot and I have never stayed in such a bad hotel. when I arrived, there was hair from another guest in the bathroom. don't spend your money here.

Room tip: Look for another hotel
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank anar193

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced, all the staff their best to ensure you have a great stay.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

We selected the hotel due to its convenient location. This was a long weekend leisure trip and we were visiting with family in the vicinity. We had also rented the breakfast room for the weekend to accommodate some family events for 15-25 people. The front desk was very welcoming, we were greeted us as if we were frequent guests who had stayed their regularly even though it was my first stay. All of my many requests over the weekend were accommodated immediately or nearly so, and always in a friendly manner. My only suggestion is that whn booking you ask for a room that does not face Robertson, as at night sirens could be heard from our street facing window.

Room tip: if you like quiet at night ask that you not have a street facing room.
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank 588ayalag
Edmund Burnette, General Manager at The Carlyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

588ayalag,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback. We are happy that your event went well and we look forward to welcome you back to the Carlyle Inn.