Lowest prices for your stay
$227
$175
Travelocity$227
Hotels.com$227
Hurb$233
All reviews beverly hills westfield mall grocery store across the street front desk loft room valet parking breakfast bar free breakfast street noise fridge and microwave rooms are spacious garage hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2021

Rooms are not as nice as they seem online. Smells like smoke, front desk terrible. Check in was a complete mess, it took 4 attempts and having to get furious so they can actually check me in to a hotel I paid a good amount of money for

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2021

nicoguev92,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room. Unfortunately, despite our efforts to ensure that nobody smokes in non-smoking rooms, it does occasionally happen and we hope you’ll accept our sincerest apologies for the smell of smoke that you experienced. We sincerely apologize for the service you received from our front desk staff at that time, which made your stay less pleasurable. We are in the process of retraining our staff to further better our services in handling our valued customers. Rest assured that in the coming days, we will be offering a much better stay. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 28 October 2021

The front desk woman at check in was beyond rude and ruined my trip. I was not comfortable with her writing done my credit card on a piece of paper and leaving it behind the desk for incidentals as there system was down and she didn’t want to just call me to swipe my card when it came back on. Finally got a manager on the phone after an hour of arguing where she just talked over me and was extremely rude and belittling. I would not want her representing my business in any way. She went so far as to block my key card and leave a note on my car keys for valet to not release my car to me over an incidentals charge I agreed to pay that amounted to 1/13th of what I had paid for the room to begin with. The entire thing was ridiculous and I could go on for hours about it, as it was my birthday, and 10pm I had no other options but to stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2021

Hi Venture2881637162002,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the service you received from our front desk staff at that time, which made your stay less pleasurable. Please allow us another chance to serve you better next time as we are investigating the matter with our staff. We are in the process of retraining our staff to further better our services in handling our valued customers. Rest assured that in the coming days, we will be offering a much better stay. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 3 October 2021

We booked this hotel because it was close to the surgery center where I had out patient surgery and the doctor’s office and we were very satisfied with our accommodations. There was non-hotel construction on the street outside our room so we asked to be moved and our request was handled quickly and professionally. The rooms are spacious, clean and up to date with lots of outlets for charging electronic devices. I agree with other reviewers that the lobby is small and not fancy but my room is more important than the lobby so a non-issue for me. If you are expecting to walk to get food the only thing close is a Ralph’s which is about a 10 minutes walk. There are snack and beverage vending machines in the lobby area. The breakfast bar was closed due to Covid so I cannot fault the hotel for that. The hotel also provided hand sanitizer as part of the bathroom toiletries.

If you are disabled make sure to request a room with no stairs as our first room had stairs in the actual room. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

MammaLu48,

Thank you for your kind comments and 5-star rating! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. Once again, thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

very noisy. basically no lobby. no breakfast. just not a very inviting place. nice interior decoration of the room itself. main issue is the noiseless including fridge in the room that was so loud had to unplug it to be able to sleep. not a place to rest.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2021

GoPlaces734066,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and sharing your experience.

The breakfast is temporarily out of service this time due to the pandemic. Our Hotel is working hard to follow the CDC guidelines, and all of our local county and state recommendations when it comes to Covid-19.

We wish you would have informed the front desk staff regarding the fridge, so we can transfer you in a room that suits your comfort.

We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 17 September 2021

Yes, rooms look like photos - old renovated hotel turned into a "boutique" with some paint, tiles and bright colors. Not total modern re-do, however. Lobby badly needs reno - it is just a small, old room off the garage. If it weren't located in Century City, should cost half the price.

Room tip: Get room "off" Olympic Blvd.
Date of stay: September 2021
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Hi moltoparticolare,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough and insightful review regarding
the lobby and suggestions to improve the experience for our valued guests in the future. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing these issues to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.