Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Reseda
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
US$ 288
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 420/night.

US$ 358
US$ 324
Sofitel
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 368/night.

US$ 397
US$ 331
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 370/night.

US$ 252
  • Breakfast included
US$ 405
US$ 352
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 394/night.

US$ 231
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 465/night.

The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 346
US$ 300
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 367/night.

US$ 216
US$ 195
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 245/night.

US$ 622
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 800/night.

The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 787
US$ 643
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 899/night.

1,126 results
All reviewsgated parkingcsu northridgefront deskroom was cleancontinental breakfastno elevatorthe san fernando valleysmoking roomgreat place to staywould stay here againking bedfree parkinglailacerealcvsneighborhoodmotel
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I booked 2 nights via my Wyndham Rewards account and had planned to arrive early on the first day. However, because of unforseen circumstances, the train and public transportion schedule had me arriving at 1am on my first night. I was beyond nervous about arriving to the location so late because I had never been this area or hotel before, nor had I ever taken the train or public transportaton in the L.A. area before. So, to ease my my conscience, I called ahead and spoke to the daytime staff to make sure my reservation and check-in would be stress free upon arrival. To my dismay, there was a hang up with my credit card used for the reservation. The staff member on duty took down my phone number to see what he could do to help out and call me back. I have to admit I was somewhat surprised when he did exactly what he promised he would do. He assured me that they could work with me at check-in to make sure my room would be ready for me upon arrival, even though he would be off two hours prior to my arrival. And he did just that. I arrived at 1 am via the city bus (which was quite clean and secure btw) and checked right in without a hitch! As far as my two days stay: The continental breakfast was neatly presented in the lobby with seating indoors and out for a pleasureable experience. They didnt have any qualms about bringing a plate to your own room for enjoyment either. The site felt very safe and secure, which was key, as I was a single female traveling alone for my first time to LA. They also had complimentary fresh baked cookies in the afternoon/early evening, which I thought was fantastic. Overall, the property was in excellent condition, thefront desk and maids were exceptionally friendly and accommadating, and the location was very convenient. Definitely would reccommend this Howard Johnson to any type of traveler without any reservations.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
seeyeah, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Reseda, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Dear Lindsey G,

WOW. That is a great review. I will share this with all of our staff. We appreciate when guest make time to review our property for the viewing public. Our entire staff works very hard to provide excellent customer service, great quality and also more importantly affordability.
We are glad you were please with your stay with us.

Manaement

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Great staff, great quiet, clean room and a great stay! Breakfast was tasty and simple. Thanks for a lovely, pain free stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo

Dear zomgitsally,

We always try to make all our guest experience as pain free as possible. Glad you had a great stay with us.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I stayed 3 nights with a group. We were spread out in 3 rooms and the open-air hallways provided easy access amongst our rooms. The hotel was secure with an atrium-like center which houses a pool and patio and an overall good size as it was a short-walk from one end to the other. It is also conveniently located next door to a CVS which was a good fit for food and forgotten items. The staff was more than happy to help meet our needs. Overall, I recommend this hotel.

Dear Tim D,

We are glad your group had a great experience at our hotel. Many travellers today are looking for great value. We still provide quality and affordability to our guests.

Thanks,

Reviewed 20 March 2012

The Howard Johnson and its staff were so very helpful to us during our stay. We had big boxes that we couldn't take with us when we checked out and they let us store them in their conference room. They even shipped the boxes for us the next day. This hotel is fantastic and I highly recommend it to anyone in the area.

Dear Jeremy P,

Thank you very much for the great comments. We are always ready to serve.
I will share this with our staff.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed at the Howard Johnson for three nights for the SAE Aero Design Competition. The staff was most accommodating to extraordinary needs and extremely willing to please their customers. The hotel was kept up well and the beds were clean and very comfortable. Overall a very enjoyable stay! We love to come back to this hotel!

Dear leap14,

Glad you choose our hotel for your stay.We are always commited to provide quality,affordability and excellent customer service.
Hope the competition went well. Look forward to serve you again.