Hotel Solaire Los Angeles
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
US$ 288
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 394/night.

US$ 327
US$ 281
Sofitel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 337/night.

US$ 196
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 247/night.

US$ 302
US$ 273
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 332/night.

US$ 253
  • Breakfast included
US$ 167
US$ 154
US$ 364
US$ 335
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 399/night.

The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 343
Hilton.com
US$ 231
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 345/night.

US$ 622
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 766/night.

All reviewsa newly renovated roomdowntown lafront officehispanicsirensuber
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What I like is the very helpful Staff on the Reception and the Room Services
Breakfast is very nice with varieties of options
Comfortable Beds and Pillows
Location to the Metro Station is around 10 min walking distance
Poor neighborhood but safe place
What I did not like is that the Room which I got needed lots of refurbishing and pictures of rooms on internet sites are not like the one you get at the Hotel
Small area for the breakfast room
Noisy Air Condition
Overall it was a nice stay

Room Tip: Choose Rooms from the Refurbished Ones
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Do not stay in this hotel!
I booked this hotel for my partners birthday and was quite impressed by the pictures and advertisement.
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE PICTURES!
They are nothing like the real thing! It is not a hotel it is a motel!
We booked this hotel for 5 night.
We checked in quite late on a Sunday so was quite dark.
When I checked in I asked if it had a bath as I have a skin condition and have to a bath with my emoliant in, it did have bath.
IF you can actually call it a bath! It was filthy as like it had not been cleaned for a month; hairs all over and it was 15cm deep! Hardly a bath!
The carpet was disgusting and full of muck like it had never been cleaned in its life!
The pillows felt like they had been constructed by lumps and actually could see the balls of whatever material!
No lights in the room apart from small bedside lamps!
So after 2 hours of sleep due to the horrendous pillows and the air con that sounded like a hairdryer, I went downstairs to complain.
I simply started with I am not happy with my room. The girl at reception didn’t even ask what the issue was and moved us to a new renovated room (obviously they are aware of the issues)
We moved all our stuff with no assistance to our new room which was above average. The room was nice but no balcony, bath or coffee machine which we had in the other room! The pillows was a bit better but still lumpy. As there was no bath, I had a shower and the shower is the only good thing about this hotel!
We went down for breakfast which was disappointing. No hot food, bread, yoghurt or fresh fruit. So basically cereal, muffins and you could make waffles.
Onto the pool, which is the best bit! The pool looked like someone had died in it! If you look at the pictures it shows a nice clean good looking pool, what you actually get greeted with is a diseased pit full of dirty water!
The neighbour was interesting. I wouldn’t walk through it day or night without feeling unsafe and like I was going to get attacked! All night like you can hear drunk people, arguments and emergency services.
So after the 2 horrendous nights we decided we wanted to check out and we booked another hotel! We went down to reception and the hotel manager was working. We displayed our dissatisfaction and wanted the be refunded for the remaining 2 nights. The manager was very rude and unhelpful and asking we would have to go through booking.com (this is not the case as booking.com advise once you have checked in you have you to contact the hotel).
But we contacted booking.com who was very helpful and offered to call the hotel on our behalf. He put us on hold while he rang the manager, once he returned he advised we can check out and we will only be charged for 3 nights. We wanted to check out after the 2nd night but was unable to find an hotel such short notice.
We stayed another night and checked out early. The hotel manager was on reception again, I gave her the keys and the room number and she advised we had another 2 nights. I corrected her and advised that booking.com cancelled the remaining nights. She said she never spoke to them, which I replied that we was on the phone to them while they rang her. She just said oh yes but they didn’t send me a confimarion. I forwarded it onto her and she said I would have to wait to receive a full breakdown of price. I simply said that I was not good enough and we wanted to leave immediately with confirmation of what we are paying. She eventually printed off the confirmation after refusing twice. AND THAT WAS THE HOTEL MANAGER!

DO NOT STOP AT THIS HOTEL! ITS NOT EVEN WORTH 10$ A NIGHT!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren R
Reviewed 28 April 2018

If seek luxurious accommodations, would suggest looking further. If you want value, near LA Convention Center and Staples Center (1.25 mile walk), look no further. Nearby restaurants and grocery. Nice balconies on a number of the guest rooms. Could not find the gym that is listed on the website, but got some exercise walking to the Convention Center.

Stayed: April 2018
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

An Average hotel for standard 3 stars hotel with good front desk people. There is big variety from room to room standards also breakfast accepted with American breakfast "Apple, banana, orange cheese, jam, bread, boiled egg, yoghurt, waffle & cornflakes types ....."

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Not very new, but clean, with all things you need for a stay. My room was large with TV, bathroom, coffee/tea facilities, etc. Free Wifi everywhere but regularly cut or too slow. Breakfast (correct but succinct) is included. Wifi is free. There is an external swimming pool (closed during my stay). Parking with possible to charge electrical cars. Relatively calm.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business