Stayed 2 nights at the Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn in early/mid June. Excellent front desk staff as my travel agent hadn't paid the hotel for my room but they still assigned me to room 705 in the El Dorado building. The room is directly next to the elevator but had no real issues with noise. The freeway next to the hotel also did not disturb my stay. The courtyard/pool area is very tranquil. There is free in-room wifi, large flat screen TV, hair dryer, air conditioning but no in-room safe. There are different types of pillows available but I still found them to be too soft along with the mattress.
The car parking is charged at $15/night and there are ample spaces. There is a free hotel shuttle to Universal Studio which is close to the red line subway. There is a restaurant on site. Those with cars, there is a large Ralph's supermarket located south of the hotel on Ventura Boulevard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn