My third Holiday Inn that was 'ok' and not spectacular. This hotel would get a higher rating but for the price. A very average room - totaly standard - for over $200 - seems too much. The interiors were tired and nothing seemed exceptional. My room overlooked the parking lot and was very close to the freeway and the noise was audible all night. On the plus side, a centre court area with a pool was very relaxing and warm. Breakfast in the restuarant was very good and great service. I'm not sure what's up with Holiday Inn's right now but they don't seem to be really 'showing up' at all as anything other than very 'average.'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn