Lowest prices for your stay
$353
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Westin.com
$412
$418
Hotels.com$418
Travelocity$418
Traveluro$434
3,439 results
All reviews downtown la blue tower large hotel valet parking downtown location lobby bar per night hollywood sign floor conference starwood garage starbucks robe dtla doorman uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2022

Being an Ex Starwood employee for 14 years , this has been my favorite brand. Lovely property and location. From my experince of the brand in EAME and Asia Pacific was disappointed with lowered standard. For business guests you do not have , pens , pads and paper in room , never seen this anywhere. Anyway good service at registration , no concirge service. Breakfast was ok but not service No tiletries which normally Westin provide. carpet in room needs replacing, room looked dull overall

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank Ghanshyam1949
Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

This is the third time we have stayed in this hotel. The location is excellent the rooms very attractive and on a special note the food in the dining room was absolutely wonderful. I would have wished that the bedding was softer and more comfortable. The sheets were kind of hard. Also we found out toward dismay that you had to ask for your room to be tidied up on a daily basis. That was confusing because there was no notice that you had to do it. So for the four nights, twice I had to request the room be made up. There seems to be a bit of a communications problem as when you call they tell you housekeeping has gone for the day which seems very odd at three in the afternoon. But kudos to the assistant manager Frank who helped us out yesterday. Love the decor and ambiance! Kudos also to the doormen and guys at the baggage desk. We will return.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2022

Loud neighbors, poor construction/noise barriers between rooms, and poor response by front desk/security. It took making FOUR phone calls for something to be done about the noise level. Changed rooms only to experience the same thing. Bar service and food options were sub-standard (ignored/not acknowledged and paid $56 for French fries and two drinks, one of which was missing a key ingredient). Valet stopped taking calls requesting vehicles the last two days and the front desk wouldn't call to assist when I was under a time constraint (10 min walk to valet + wait time). Milk was spilled by someone just behind my chair during breakfast and I asked twice about getting it mopped up (it was ignored and left there). After the stay, I reported this experience (in more detail) and management (Frank A.) only offered an apology, which I felt was a very poor response to the multitude of issues.

Room tip: Noise and conversations can be clearly heard between adjoining rooms.
Date of stay: February 2022
2  Thank L E
Mario Castillo, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2022

Dear L E

Hope to find you well, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We sincerely apologize for all the encounters. On the other hand rest assure that I will follow up with our team member in regards to his respond to your concerns.

Unfortunately the information that we have of your stay is incomplete and I am not able to locate your reservation.

Once again thank you for your valued feedback and thank you for giving us the opportunity to improve and learn from your experience.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 7 April 2022

My wife and I really enjoyed staying here. We had a the one bedroom suite, which was perfect for our date night (I could sit on couch which she got ready) :)

The staff was helpful but did not offer the kind of attention you would find at a higher end hotel or resort, but I was exactly what we expected for a 4 star hotel.

The only hiccup of the adventure was that their valet parking was full and we had to park across the street, which is not necessarily the hotel's fault but it did sour the arrival process a bit.

The location is great for date night. My wife and I walked to a few bars and a fine dining restaurant within a few blocks so it was perfect for our evening

Room tip: Great for a date night - walking distance from great restaurants and bars
Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank jamesalanlong
Reviewed 20 March 2022 via mobile

This hotel is old and needs an upgrade. The bed was terrible, the linens were worse. The rain shower head is great if you want wet hair, huh? Turned on the shower and got a face full of water from the handheld! Room is so small you have to go outside to change your mind. Elevators are overworked and to get to the event space can not use the elevators. I do not recommend this property

Date of stay: March 2022