The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, Los Angeles
US$ 327
US$ 281
Sofitel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 331/night.

Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
US$ 309
US$ 288
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 410/night.

US$ 195
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 269/night.

US$ 167
US$ 154
US$ 302
US$ 273
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 369/night.

US$ 231
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 346/night.

The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 398
US$ 361
US$ 271
US$ 229
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 265/night.

US$ 346
US$ 316
Cancelon
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 356/night.

US$ 622
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 781/night.

3,043 results
All reviewsdowntown larevolving loungetrue liesred towerheavenly bedhuge hotelfloor to ceiling windowsstarbucks coffeetop floorroom servicethe financial districtvalet parkingconvention centerdowntown locationstaples centerlobby barbit dated
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Hotel is quite big. Nice check in service and someone phoned to check everything was okay once we got to our room. Room was cleaned and well maintained if a little small.
We were here on holiday and didn't find much to do locally which was a concern. Soon found the metro close by and were able to venture out for $1.50 each. Easy to get places but we would guess this is more a business place than tourists. Consierge told us where our tour would be picking us up which was incorrect and we ended up missing it. When we tried to sort it the lady seemed less than bothered.
We ate in the hotel most nights (as nothing particularly local) but found ourselves eating the same thing every day.
Hotel was nice, clean, modern etc but would recommend for business people not tourists.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This Westin has been recently renovated--nice! Rooms are small, because they are pie-shaped resulting from the five cylindrical towers that make up this property. The property is massive, making it somewhat impersonal. The vast majority of the staff was distant. A night club, Suede, is literally at the front entrance of the hotel. It gets VERY loud and I witnessed first-hand several intoxicated patrons exiting the club and entering the vast lobby. The BEST aspect of this hotel is the food. Buffets aren't generally my favorite, but this was the BEST buffet breakfast I've had in a hotel--ever. Daringly, I decided to try the lunch buffet. It, too, was excellent. Making the buffets even better was a food and beverage manager, Soraya N., who was very sweet and accommodating. Working VERY hard, and possessing the BEST personality of any employee I encountered was restaurant worker Moises. He is young, but has a great work ethic, is outgoing, and has a pleasant personality. Hopefully someone from the hotel will help mentor him for a future in the industry. On a sad note, ALL food outlets close in this hotel by 10:30, except for a brewery with limited food until 12. This is far too early in a hotel this large and in this location, with nothing close-by to walk to later in the evening. I mentioned to the above Soraya that perhaps room service could be ordered in the sprawling lobby bar area and at least eaten there, as opposed to being eaten in one's small pie-shaped room!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I arrived at midnight and was told my room wasn't ready. What? How can it not be ready when check-in time is 4 and I had a reservation in advance? I wasn't alone: at least a dozen others were waiting, some with young kids. I was told the wait would be about 30 mins. It was 1-1/2 hours. At 1:30 a.m. I was finally given a room. (They gave me breakfast to compensate.)

Stepping into the shower at that hour, I saw that the maid service had forgotten to leave shampoo. I called and requested it when I got out of the shower, but had to call again the next morning before it was delivered.

On the plus side: the architecture is interesting, and the hotel itself is like a small city. Monica at the front desk was nice, given the bad cards she had to play with. But I'd still never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ikura
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Yes i know i booked the hotel via hotwire on a special rate but does that mean i am a second rate customer in this oh-so-historical four star hotel?

I called in 5 (yes that is FIVE) times to the hotel. The first time, customer service by the name of Maria put me on hold which took forever, so long that the song line went flat (no song anymore, am I still on hold???). Second time, she sounded annoyed and suddenly the line got cut off (REALLY?). The third and fourth time, nobody picked up my call, I had to call using a different number to get another person on the line, a Melanie or something.

This person informed me that my name is in their booking list but there is no way to know what room type nor bed type I will be getting during my upcoming stay. I just have to come on the date of the check in and see what's available on that day. And by the way, she said it in the most condescending nonchalant tone too.

REALLY? REALLY REALLY? Fantastic.

Makes me really think if this is a 4 star Starwood Hotel with such customer service. Seriously i hope the hotel is much more pleasant than the people who were handling my calls. This is just bad customer service.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Booked for $200/night on priceline for a weekend. Room was modern and spacious, and the lobby and pool area and restaurants were fantastic - all surpassed my expectations. On the other hand, this is an enormous hotel, and when it comes to service, it shows (my room wasn't cleaned every day, and when it was, towels were left on the floor sometimes, etc.). But overall I thought it was perfect for what it is (i.e., convenient, nice hotel in downtown LA for conference or, like in my case, you are there for something in Santa Monica but don't want to pay the exorbitant prices to stay there).

Valet parking is expensive, but compared to other alternatives, the best option. Service down there was fast and easy - never had any problems.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo