I stayed in this beautiful historic hotel for 3 nights while visiting LA. The gorgeous lobby and bar area gives you a feeling of nostalgia. The home of the Oscars in the 30's and beyond, this hotel has a special air about it. The gallery bar was a busy but fun place to end our evenings.
We arrived early in the AM fully prepared to leave our luggage and check in later in the afternoon. We were pleasantly surprised when they checked us in immediately and we were in our room by 10 am. Our room was very large with plenty of space for the 4 of us to spread out.
The beds were comfortable and our room location was very quiet.
The Concierge was extremely helpful in hiring a driver to take us around LA for the day as well as recommending restaurants in the area thatt were outstanding.
I would not hesitate to recommend staying at this hotel and can't wait to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it's rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original "Oscar" statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and eight Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Ctrip TA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore