1,465 results
All reviews upper building separate buildings getty museum bel air santa monica valet parking sunset boulevard rooms are large main lobby junior suite valet staff beverly hills pool area is nice pool rodeo drive fitness center west hollywood
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Kudos to Barnaby who was everywhere, all the time, and very helpful. We live in the Coachella Valley after moving from Pacific Palisades. We ha\ve appointments in LA and choose a different hotel each time. Luxe proved to be close to our appointments and close to friends as well as close to restaurants we like.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We stay here several times a year. The hotel offers a very consistent level of service. The staff are all wonderful, and the rooms very comfortable - perfect to get some work done, too, as they are quite spacious (at least those in the higher categories). I really appreciated the yoga mat in the room, which meant I could continue with my daily practice without leaving the hotel. Overall, highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TashTheLondoner
Reviewed 8 January 2018

From the time I arrived with my daughter, we were treated with respect by the valet staff and front desk at check-in. They were very kind to my five year-old. One annoyance is the fact that there is no self-park option. I don't like feeling like I can't go in and out several times a day, however, valets were very prompt and kind. Room was nice and clean, though the bathroom seemed to need updating with a shower that was very difficult to turn on and off - there was even a little instruction card identifying the problem, which didn't make it any less bothersome. The outdoor pool area is beautiful. I was disappointed that the room service menu didn't include any gluten free options that were kid-friendly for my daughter & would love to see some added by the time we visit again. Overall, we loved our stay at the Luxe and plan to return.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Always a great spot to stay. Good rooms and showers. Very quiet with a great location. Having stayed at the Luxe on several occasions, I always enjoy my time there. The facilities are very good and the in room experience is great.

Room Tip: I always like staying at this hotel. Staff is friendly and the location is perfect.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Pros: Great location in secluded mountain area right by freeway and the city, beautiful design and interior, we were upgraded to a suite!, great heated pool, room service ordered by tablet arrived fast and warm, free candy bar for kids on weekends
Cons: food was not good (tried the breakfast buffet and dinner) e.g. the soup was not hot, bacon burnt etc, expensive parking (36 dollar)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family