4,154 results
All reviewsdowntown ladisney concert hallmuseum of contemporary artnoe restaurantmusic centerbroad museumgreat hotelthe grand central marketbunker hillwithin a mile radiusclub levelthe financial districtcar servicepershing squareroom servicevalet parkingcorner room
Reviewed 18 January 2018

My review title says it all. It's a great hotel, but its restaurants are extremely disappointing. My two lunches at the Grand Cafe were worse than awful. On the first lunch my server acknowledged the inedibility of the supposed "Thai Noodles" entree and didn't charge me for it. On the second lunch I was served a turkey club sandwich that didn't even approach the quality of the same sandwich purchased at a Ralph's or Kroger deli. Dinner at Noe was mediocre (to be kind). My server couldn't identify or describe the ingredients of the menu offerings. My entree (a simple half roast chicken) was tough, dry, and seemed to have been left under a warming element for hours. Never again unless there's a major change in the Omni's restaurants!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniMgrLosAngeles, General Manager at Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Thank you for being a guest of ours and offering your thoughts about our dining options for us to review and make improvements. We regret that you were disappointed with your selections at Grand Cafe and Noe. We work very closely with vendors to provide the freshest ingredients but regret that this was not apparent during your visit. We have passed your feedback along to our culinary team who will continue to work in order to increase the quality of food we serve and hope you will continue to visit us.

Helen S, General Manager

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The hotel was very nice. My room was very large and quiet of noise from other rooms, although there was some street noise. This was not an issue, as I had a corner room and liked having the additional windows. Very comfy sleeping!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

A nice and well located hotel downtown, a bit expensive but with a good service. It is a conference hotel, with large ballrooms. The checkout was a bit confusing due to a mess on the receipts. The staff was friendly. A great welcome package with wine and some chips (hand made) was offered for long stay.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The bed and the pillows are down, and I had the best night's sleep on them. The front desk was extremely helpful, the room service was prompt and I woke up to coffee delivered outside my door. The hotel itself is beautiful, and the lobby is filled with gorgeous fresh cut flowers. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

1  Thank W6742MIrachelp
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Had a two night stay while we visited our daughter in Los Angeles. Hotel is beautiful, rooms clean, large, and neat. Bed comfortable, all amenities in place. Room service was prompt. Prices what you expect in a large, metro hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
OmniMgrLosAngeles, General Manager at Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

It was our pleasure to offer you comfortable accommodations while you visited your daughter. We hope to be your hotel of choice when you visit Los Angeles in the future.
Helen S, General Manager