1,529 results
All reviews staples center great location grammy museum lakers game la convention center directly across the street nice hotel jw marriott walking distance mini bar shower head street noise business trip valet parking downtown figueroa slippers
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Love the new Luxe City Center, it is close to every venue downtown and the Out door patio is amazing! The cocktails are fresh, and the appetizers are good~ great after concert "go to" place....
The rooms are spacious and very well appointed. I would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: If you dont want patio noise, stay up on a higher floor, rooms overlooking downtown have the best views...
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Debra C
Reviewed 8 October 2012

The room was large, clean and nicely decorated. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location and MUCH cheaper than the JW Marriott located close by. I loved the shower-only bathroom. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lynne A
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Great location, across the street from LA Live / Staples Center. Modern, luxurious decor. Staff is courteous and accommodating. Unfortunately I had a horrible sleep. The mattress was so hard it felt like a futon, the pillows were equally hard and lumpy. The sheets were so crisp they felt stiff and not soft against the skin. I could hear every noise inside the halls and outside on the street. If you are not used to "city living" and all the fun noises that come with it, this will be a challenge. Unfortunately the toilet in my room ran all night long which added to the poor sleep and on a side note - the shower smelled musty. Don't get me wrong, I really like the hotel. It is beautiful and everyone was very nice.

Room tip: Knowing that you hear everything inside and out - I guess you should ask for a room away from elevators and it MAY be better to face Figueroa than the back alley (at least you will avoid the garbage trucks and sounds of shopping carts in the back.)
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank KoziakProductions
Reviewed 26 September 2012 via mobile

I took my Mom to LA for her birthday. We stayed 6 days. She unfortunately got sick and had to go to the hospital. The entire staff we encountered were extremely helpful and caring. They all went beyond their job parameters. We found everything from the lounge to the maid service was excellent. The location is perfect and I just can't say enough about what a great hotel this was. Thank you!

1  Thank runningnorth
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I really enjoyed this hotel. It felt upscale without being stuffy. The robes are really soft, and the sourdough pancakes were incredible. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I just wish my room had a tub!

1  Thank Jewelz365