Days Inn by Wyndham Hollywood Near Universal Studios
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
US$ 288
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 389/night.

US$ 167
US$ 154
US$ 195
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 256/night.

US$ 376
US$ 341
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 384/night.

US$ 231
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 349/night.

US$ 302
US$ 273
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 368/night.

US$ 327
US$ 281
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 342/night.

The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 339
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 390/night.

US$ 253
US$ 229
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 271/night.

US$ 334
US$ 274
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 355/night.

1,589 results
All reviewsin n out burgergreat locationchinese theatreuniversal studiossunset boulevardcontinental breakfastshort walkper dayparking garagedolby theatrewould stay againcoffee makerihopcerealfamehollywoodstarbucks
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We stayed 8/2-8/4. The room was the best I have EVER stayed in as far as a Days Inn, I admit I was skeptical about staying here because of other experiences in other states, but when we got to our room I was taken a back it was AWESOME! I was there with my sister and nieces who hadn't been on the west coast yet and where so excited they drove in from Minnesota to my house in Arizona. We hadn't made any room plans we were going to "shoot from the hip" so to say to find a room, got the last suite and it was only available for 1 night, we got up had out great breakfast went up to pack, I took a shot and walked down to see if we could stay another night, they didn't have our room available but another, ANNA was very helpful she's the Manager (friendly and willing to help) anyways by the time I walked back up to the room the phone had rang it was ANNA she said we could stay in our room instead of moving to another when ready. Now that I CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Thanks for our Wonderful day, my Nieces loved it. The location is about 2-3 block walk to Hollywood Blvd and 2 mile drive to sunset strip. Thanks again for the awesome customer service and making a memorable time for us!

Room Tip: Just ask and they do what they can to accomadate you
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2011

My boyfriend and I picked this hotel for our first trip abroad together :) This hotel is amazing. The service is great and the location is awesome. Its a 2 min walk to the Walk of Fame. Its located on Sunset Boulevard right behind the Roosevelt Hotel.

Universal Studios and The Grove are about 10 minutes away (by cab). Santa Monica and Beverly Hills are about 15-20 minutes away (by cab).

The only negative was that we didnt enjoy the breakfast, but every morning we ran across the street to Subway and Starbucks and ate our breakfast there instead.

Our room was tidy and clean at all times. They really do a great job with cleaning the rooms. And the hotel looked very cosy and cute. I rate it 9/10.

We will stay here again next time we visit LA!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I did a lot of research for our recent trip to California. I decided to book this hotel based on recent reviews, price, and availability.
Walking in the front doors, I was impressed. Days inn has apparently done a lot of upgrading. We were checked in quickly and soon off to our room, which was nice, since we were tired from flying. It was on the first floor, left side, and faced the pool. Room was clean, and bathroom was a good size and modern. (Note: there was only a shower, no tub.) Beds were very comfortable. You do hear some noise, but honestly, it wasn't something that a little bit of cotton in your ears wouldn't cure. Room was on the small size for having 2 adults and 2 almost adults (young teenagers.) It was OK for two nights though. Anything more and I might consider somewhere different, or getting two rooms. Breakfast was typical fare of cereals, yogurts, fruit, etc. It was fine and kind of what you would expect for this type of hotel.
The nice thing about the hotel is that if you walked out the front doors and turned left or right, and walked up three blocks, there is the walk of fame. Very convenient. Nice when you have teenagers who want to see lots of things. It is also next door to an In & Out burger joint and there are also several other eating places within a block or two (a Quizno's comes to mind also.)
Our price was about $161 using a 5% off Entertainment book code. Parking was $8 a night underground. Then there was state and local tax of about 15%. I believe our bill came to just under $400 for two nights here. I am a frugal momma, but I thought this was a good price for the Hollywood area. And compared to some other hotels that I actually considered, I was glad that we picked this one. Some of the ones I considered when looking online didn't look so great in person. I would certainly stay here again if staying a night or two in Hollywood.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We booked the Days Inn after a friend wasn't able to get us a deal at the Magic Castle on the days we were in LA so we opted for the Days Inn on Sunset for it's central-ish location near Hollywood Boulevard which is in walking distance.

We paid around £170 for two nights, which wasn't too bad. The room itself was a bit of a hotchpotch, with a very old and knackered looking fridge but a brand new flat screen TV. The bed was huge and comfortable, the bathroom pokey and whilst it wasn't 'unclean' it certainly wasn't sparkling (probably down to the age of the fittings).

We doidn't have breakfast included but the hotel is directly opposite IHOP (International House Of Pancakes) so you can assail you arteries with their calorific breakfast dishes.

The staff were pleasant and friendly - however, do not let them book you a taxi to the airport. We only asked them to book it because our friends couldn't give us a lift. The driver was so obnoxious and was trying to charge us more because there wasn't any traffic on the way to LAX! Needless to say, he didn't get a tip.

Overall, the hotel is perfectly functionable without any luxury.

Room Tip: Rooms not overlooking the pool are marginally quieter - not much view though!
  • Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Let me begin by saying that this is a Motel and that it looks much prettier from the outside than the inside. I really liked the underground parking, which was not expensive. The rooms were clean, but nothing special - very basic. The walls were EXTREMELY thin, so we could hear everything from the rooms next door, but we didn't have any problems with this at night. The breakfast was included in the room rate, but again, it was very basic. The neighbourhood wasn't so great, so you won't have the "beverly hills" feeling when you go outside lol. But if you have a small budget and are looking for a place to stay in LA this is the place for you. But personally, I would not come back!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends