2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 280
PricelineUS$ 280
Hotels.comUS$ 280
FindHotelUS$ 280
eDreamsUS$ 276
Trip.comUS$ 280
All reviews beverly hills valet parking the room was nice santa monica couch lounge closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020

The two bartenders working during the day on February 14 were awful. They seemed confused at where things were, seemed irritated with each other and weren't friendly or inviting at all. One of them was on his phone most the time, perhaps looking at how to make a drink.....and honestly it was the longest its ever taken me to get a drink at a half empty bar EVER. Additionally, once we finally had our drinks, he said you can pay in a minute and went on to make others drinks...while we stood there waiting. On the other hand...the female bartender working alone on February 13 was hustling, fast and friendly and the bar was full of people...its not that difficult. Other than that, the hotel is clean, the rest of the staff wonderful, and the rooms large and clean.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank banderella
Amy_BevHillsMarriott, Manager at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. We will ensure that it is shared with the appropriate parties.
We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

I travel often for work and stay nearly at 50 properties in the US annually. I have never had a case of food poisoning —until this hotel. I took their buffet breakfast in the morning, which made me very sick. The food looked stale, vegetables cut at least a day before, and salmon rotten. I was in a rush and picked a little of whatever looked good. In hindsight I should’ve skipped it entirely. But this being a Marriott property, my faith lead me. This hotel fails hygiene, sanitation, and service standards miserably. It does not deserve a Marriott designation. Completely unacceptable and inadmissible!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank TravelerSoR
Reviewed 1 February 2020

first of all, get ready for $51.oo overnight valet parking. they didn't tell you Resident Inn, which is across the road, has overnight parking for $41.00 - still alot but more reasonable than $51.00 valet only. FD Staff is friendly but many are not in uniform. maybe it's a ' new contemporary' approach but creates security issue ( do they really work there ), and i think it steps away a bit away from the traditional Marriott, closer to the Renaissance, Westin, even a bit of a "W" feel. i looked for a traditional Marriott look and feel maybe that is why I feel a little below expectation. had a martini in the super quite, empty lobby lounge on Xmas eve - it's the worst ever! completely wrong recipe. Lounge seemed to be undersized as it was packed on Xmas day morning at around 9am. chaffign dishes were either empty or cold food. I think a 3 rating is a bit generous but it's Xmas afterall....

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Xmas Visitor X
LissetteAlbeloBH, Manager at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Beverly Hills Marriott and providing your honest feedback..

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.
I have shared your comments with the entire team and I can guarantee you I will personally look into it and address with the appropriate personnel.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.

Best,

Lissette Albelo

Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

This was a great place to stay close to West Hollywood for a night out of drinks and dinner and back. The hotel was clean, easy to valet and check in. Nice bar area and the bartender was fun to chat with and made great drinks. I would go back and stay again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sigirl33
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Overall this hotel is really nice. the room was clean, there were well located outlets and lots of space. The club lounge was very nice. Breakfast and the evening spread were both good. The staff was nice but did seem a little frazzled. They seem to be understaffed. The only real negative was the location. Nothing was close.

Date of stay: January 2020