“Incredible hotel”

Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Ranked #4 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Incredible hotel”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Typical Four Seasons standards - great service, rooms and facilities!

No need to write a long review - if you stay here you will not be disappointed!

If there was a 6 star option I would gladly give it this rating.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank WorldTraveller291
, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 25 June 2012
Dear WorldTraveller291,

Thank you for your succint and kind review. We also love the idea of creating a six star category that Trip Advisor Senior Reviewers can use!

We sincerely feel the same way as you state "if you stay here, you will not be disappointed".

Should your travel bring you through Los Angeles again, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Director of Sales & Marketing
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 7 June 2012

In LA for business. 2nd time staying at this property.
Everything you could possibly want in a hotel- completely lives up to the Four Seasons reputation. Lovely rooms, great service and a place to be seen and see others.
I had several breakfast and lunch meetings here - and it was great.
Location is super if you want to be in the Beverly Hills/Hollywood area. Try out the hotel car!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank YYZpax
Dear YYZpax,

Thank you for your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We especially appreciate the road warriors who take the time to say a few kind words about their experience.

We also believe our quiet residential location is ideal for those who want to venture west toward Bevely Hills or east toward Hollywood.

Our house car is certainly not to be missed. The Rolls Royce Ghost is a special experience for anyone who wants to 'arrive in style'.

NYNY
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Dear Four Seasons and prospective guests...when I came to LA in 1985 I had the pleasure of staying with my family or just visiting them (a nice respite from the dorms and campus) during my years attending a local university. The hotel was young and yet felt established. I knew at 20 that although this hotel lacked the green space of a HBEL AIR or the BHH this place was a gem. After I graduated my mother came back to stay every single time. When I was waiting to move into my house nearby in WHO, I stayed at the Four Seasons. When I needed a place to stay the night before I left my beloved LA for NYC..where did I stay with my pet? The Four Seasons. In the late 90's when I had major surgery at the nearby Cedars SInai, where did my mother stay..of course at the Four Seasons....GREAT STORY: I called the hotel from my hospital bed looking for my mother..she had gone to the pharmacy and did not have a mobile phone in 96. I asked the employee on the phone to get a message to my mother upon her return..that I needed shampoo and a hair dryer as it was my third day post op. I was allowed to bathe that day and forgot these items in my overnight bag. I also asked that she bring me my beloved hot cocoa from the hotel...it was all that sounded good after days of jello and ginger ale. WIthin 2 hours (or less..I was just off a morphine drip..cannot recall) a Four Seasons employee appeared at the DOOR OF MY HOSPITAL ROOM...carrying a bag of bath amenities, a hair dryer AND a china pot full of HOT COCOA...with a mug. NOT in a paper cup to go...I was beyond touched and just floored. It cemented my love for this hotel.
When my best friend needed a baby shower, I hosted it at the Four Seasons. Maybe I could have put the money into a wild weekend when my friend turned 40..but the elegant luncheon, great food and lovely room/terrace made it beyond memorable. When my other friend became engaged I gave her a party at the hotel...and again supreme perfection....For my mother's surprise 50th they pulled out all the stops..taking care of all of the guests and treating everyone as if they were a regular guest. When I was newly engaged my fiancé and I came to stay at the Four Seasons for a football weekend at my alma mater....the previous year we stayed at the BAir...their concierge actually argued with me about the existence of a new shop in BH (my friend started it..) and when my fiancé sent flowers (the florist did not send a vase) the BEL AIR concierge said they could not find one for me. As my two dozen roses lay dying, the housekeeper took pity on me/them and brought an ice bucket full of water for the drooping flowers. THIS WOULD NEVER happen at the Four Seasons..an old vase or glass florist vase would have been brought up..or someone would have run to buy one.
I will never go back to another hotel in LA. I keep trying and it just is too disappointing.

When I brought my children to the hotel for a treat on our way to see family in Newport, the head of valet was still there and I told him how nice it was after being away for so long to see a familiar face. The concierges are lovely and while not all of them are as special as my favorites they are a superb team...and never push you aside to fawn on more famous, wealthier or more demanding guests.

I went on my honeymoon to two Four Seasons and while they were lovely...and I have been to those hotels more than once...well it just was not the LA Four Seasons.
The George V is the only other properly that can hold a candle.

I am ruined for life....such a dream to smell those Casablancas, see the lights...be taken care of for dinner, shipping items, suggestions, hot cocoa. tailoring, parties...oooh pinch me. I want to go back every season...how lucky one is to know the secret of the Four Seasons Los Angeles.

Room Tip: If you want a location that suits your itinerary LOOK AT A MAP first. People who complain about the...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank HulagirlNyny
michigan
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Recently stayed at The Four Seasons with children, babies etc. for my son's wedding. The rooms were baby-proofed when we arrived, clean and comfortable cribs and teddy bears for the babies. The staff and Don in catering were the absolute best. The wedding was also held there and it was perfect, not one complaint. First class at its finest!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank cooliejax
Dear cooliejax,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience at our hotel last month. Our team is particularly fond of preparing for children's visits. We have an entire program dedicated to their safety and happiness.

We will also be sure to pass along your compliments about your experience and Don in our Catering department.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Montville, Australia
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Just perfect. Staff are welcoming,courteous and most helpful. The service is akin to that offered by small boutique hotels...... warm and personal. Loved the spray starch in the room. Like everything about the hotel, the starch was top quality. Wish I could buy it in Oz.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tadpole57
Dear tadpole57,

Thank you for posting your kind review about your experience at our hotel. Our team prides itself on the service they deliver to our guests. We are celebrating our 25 year anniversary and our single biggest attribute is our team. In fact, many have been with us since the very beginning.

While we can't help you with the spray starch, please let me know if your travel plans will bring you north of the equator to Los Angeles anytime soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Westside
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Central L.A
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK