Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
US$ 371
US$ 348
US$ 425
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 906
US$ 702
US$ 373
US$ 338
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 372
US$ 338
1,504 results
All reviewsbeverly hillshouse carpool restaurantpool staffrodeo drivecar serviceroom serviceconcierge deskwithin a mile radiusbeautiful hotelfavorite hotelluxury hotelperfect stayhollywood signvalet parkingculinaspa
Reviewed 7 June 2012

In LA for business. 2nd time staying at this property.
Everything you could possibly want in a hotel- completely lives up to the Four Seasons reputation. Lovely rooms, great service and a place to be seen and see others.
I had several breakfast and lunch meetings here - and it was great.
Location is super if you want to be in the Beverly Hills/Hollywood area. Try out the hotel car!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank YYZpax

Dear YYZpax,

Thank you for your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We especially appreciate the road warriors who take the time to say a few kind words about their experience.

We also believe our quiet residential location is ideal for those who want to venture west toward Bevely Hills or east toward Hollywood.

Our house car is certainly not to be missed. The Rolls Royce Ghost is a special experience for anyone who wants to 'arrive in style'.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Dear Four Seasons and prospective guests...when I came to LA in 1985 I had the pleasure of staying with my family or just visiting them (a nice respite from the dorms and campus) during my years attending a local university. The hotel was young and yet felt established. I knew at 20 that although this hotel lacked the green space of a HBEL AIR or the BHH this place was a gem. After I graduated my mother came back to stay every single time. When I was waiting to move into my house nearby in WHO, I stayed at the Four Seasons. When I needed a place to stay the night before I left my beloved LA for NYC..where did I stay with my pet? The Four Seasons. In the late 90's when I had major surgery at the nearby Cedars SInai, where did my mother stay..of course at the Four Seasons....GREAT STORY: I called the hotel from my hospital bed looking for my mother..she had gone to the pharmacy and did not have a mobile phone in 96. I asked the employee on the phone to get a message to my mother upon her return..that I needed shampoo and a hair dryer as it was my third day post op. I was allowed to bathe that day and forgot these items in my overnight bag. I also asked that she bring me my beloved hot cocoa from the hotel...it was all that sounded good after days of jello and ginger ale. WIthin 2 hours (or less..I was just off a morphine drip..cannot recall) a Four Seasons employee appeared at the DOOR OF MY HOSPITAL ROOM...carrying a bag of bath amenities, a hair dryer AND a china pot full of HOT COCOA...with a mug. NOT in a paper cup to go...I was beyond touched and just floored. It cemented my love for this hotel.
When my best friend needed a baby shower, I hosted it at the Four Seasons. Maybe I could have put the money into a wild weekend when my friend turned 40..but the elegant luncheon, great food and lovely room/terrace made it beyond memorable. When my other friend became engaged I gave her a party at the hotel...and again supreme perfection....For my mother's surprise 50th they pulled out all the stops..taking care of all of the guests and treating everyone as if they were a regular guest. When I was newly engaged my fiancé and I came to stay at the Four Seasons for a football weekend at my alma mater....the previous year we stayed at the BAir...their concierge actually argued with me about the existence of a new shop in BH (my friend started it..) and when my fiancé sent flowers (the florist did not send a vase) the BEL AIR concierge said they could not find one for me. As my two dozen roses lay dying, the housekeeper took pity on me/them and brought an ice bucket full of water for the drooping flowers. THIS WOULD NEVER happen at the Four Seasons..an old vase or glass florist vase would have been brought up..or someone would have run to buy one.
I will never go back to another hotel in LA. I keep trying and it just is too disappointing.

When I brought my children to the hotel for a treat on our way to see family in Newport, the head of valet was still there and I told him how nice it was after being away for so long to see a familiar face. The concierges are lovely and while not all of them are as special as my favorites they are a superb team...and never push you aside to fawn on more famous, wealthier or more demanding guests.

I went on my honeymoon to two Four Seasons and while they were lovely...and I have been to those hotels more than once...well it just was not the LA Four Seasons.
The George V is the only other properly that can hold a candle.

I am ruined for life....such a dream to smell those Casablancas, see the lights...be taken care of for dinner, shipping items, suggestions, hot cocoa. tailoring, parties...oooh pinch me. I want to go back every season...how lucky one is to know the secret of the Four Seasons Los Angeles.

Room Tip: If you want a location that suits your itinerary LOOK AT A MAP first. People who complain about the location obviously were not aware of the location to begin with....if you want to stay near the beach then stay in SM. If you want the chaos and noise of the Sunset Strip try the Mondrian or the Chateau,etc. If you want to be close to LAX try the Ritz...but do not fault this location..who needs to walk to Rodeo...lord who shops there every day anyway..use the car service or do like we do DRIVE.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank HulagirlNyny
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Recently stayed at The Four Seasons with children, babies etc. for my son's wedding. The rooms were baby-proofed when we arrived, clean and comfortable cribs and teddy bears for the babies. The staff and Don in catering were the absolute best. The wedding was also held there and it was perfect, not one complaint. First class at its finest!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank cooliejax

Dear cooliejax,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience at our hotel last month. Our team is particularly fond of preparing for children's visits. We have an entire program dedicated to their safety and happiness.

We will also be sure to pass along your compliments about your experience and Don in our Catering department.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Just perfect. Staff are welcoming,courteous and most helpful. The service is akin to that offered by small boutique hotels...... warm and personal. Loved the spray starch in the room. Like everything about the hotel, the starch was top quality. Wish I could buy it in Oz.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tadpole57

Dear tadpole57,

Thank you for posting your kind review about your experience at our hotel. Our team prides itself on the service they deliver to our guests. We are celebrating our 25 year anniversary and our single biggest attribute is our team. In fact, many have been with us since the very beginning.

While we can't help you with the spray starch, please let me know if your travel plans will bring you north of the equator to Los Angeles anytime soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I really only write reviews when we fall in love with a hotel.
The number one thing to write about is the service. The concierge was very helpful and accommodating. I know this is the service you are paying for, but they went above and beyond. We were very happy with our stay and felt like we coming home each night. The hotel itself is very beautiful. We were on the 14th floor - suite with an amazing view. Breakfast each morning was very healthy and amazing!!! Pool area is nice with an outside dining area as well.

Bar at night was fun for pre-drinks and celebrity watching :)
The hotel car drivers were very nice and accommodating as well.

We happened to go to the Wilshire and Santa Barbara as well to dine. Four Season Beverly Hills was def. our favorite out of the 3. It's very quaint.

For Dinner we went to:
Cut - It was delicious of course and we got to meet Wolfgang Puck. I didn't see fish on the menu but was available if you asked for it. Make sure to have reservations

Madeo - Food was delicious here as well. Have a drink at the bar first and make sure to have reservations.

Red O - We love Mexican food so this was a great pic. They have tons of Margarita choices. Tamales and pork sope were good appetizers. The crab and shrimp enchiladas were amazing. My husband had chicken and beef tacos I believe. They were like Fajitas

The Ivy - This was actually our favorite food out of all them. We asked for a reservation of course. Make sure to get the homemade tortillas with guacamole. The fried chicken was good. I had the grilled salad with scallops that was amazing. The fried chicken was better :)

The house car will drive and pick you up at all these locations :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank valzerrin
AustinWatkins, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Dear valzerrin,

Thank you for falling in love with our hotel! We have the same feeling. Your compiments of our Concierge team, Windows Lounge, Pool and House Car are certainly appreciated. If you have seen any of my prior emails you'll note we share all reviews with our employees and I know they are going to love it!

If your travels plans bring you back to Los Angeles, do not hesitate to contact me directly.