All reviewssub shopjersey mikesfull kitchensandwich shopstudio roomclose to the airportfree breakfastan early flightcentury blvdsofa bedfire pithuge roombreakfast barextra towelsshuttle serviceshuttle busparking garage
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I loved our stay at Residence Inn. The staff was really friendly, our rooms where really clean and nicely furnished. My parents loved the free morning breakfast. Next time im in LA I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Great Staff Made our late arrival check in a pleasure. Handy hints, and breakfast packs for our early departure we’re really appreciated. We had to queen plus sofa bed and there was plenty of room - bonus kitchen we had t expected. Bathroom is clean but basic. Did the trick.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

This hotel has a free shuttle from the airport which runs frequently. The shuttle drivers that we encountered were very kind and helped us with our luggage.

Diego at the front desk greeted us cheerfully and was very respectful and friendly.

We were on the last leg of our US trip and staying here helped us ease all our travel fatigue. The room was very large and bright and new. There is a full kitchen which we used nightly to cook our dinner. They offer free breakfast which is adequate.

The hotel is very near the budget car rental so we just walked to get and return our car.
I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

As a platinum member we get wonderful rooms. Four of us in a suite fit great. Beautiful room, beds, kitchen, living room, and bathroom. We were missing a blanket and a robot brought it to our room. Really it was a cool !

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Having stayed at a cheaper LAX hotel at the start of our trip we splashed out on this place, by no means the most expensive, but not cheap either, to try to ensure a good nights sleep before our journey home. I was a little miffed to find it didnt have a bar or restaurant - it's more like a block of apartments - but there was a good pizza place downstairs and an off licence nearby.

We chose the one bedroomed apartment - a great bed and bathroom, and a separate lounge/kitchen area. Loads of space, just what you need when packing to go home. IT also meant that my wife could sleep in while I chilled in the lounge. There was much much less traffic noise - we slept soundly.

An ok buffet breakfast included. Parking was expensive at $26, and the room was very expensive, but just about worth it for the space and peace, and I guess we saved on an expensive restaurant by having pizza and wine.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple