Los Feliz Lodge
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 154
  • Pool
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
US$ 612
Hilton.com
US$ 261
US$ 235
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 147
US$ 588
US$ 550
  • Beachfront
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$ 415
Travelocity
US$ 317
US$ 222
  • Pool
All reviewsquiet neighborhoodliving roomwasher dryerstreet parkingsingle storypush buttonentry doorwithin walking distanceself cateringsilver lakesquare feetthought of everythingfull kitchensmall kitchenlong staycheck in processstay there again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2011

We stayed in unit 1503 for five nights in early Sept. Very comfortable apt and great location. We had some problems with the wireless and had to call the managers numerous times to restart the router. They were not only quick and responsive when we called, they were also very apologetic about the problem, which kept recurring. After we got home, they apologized again and deducted one night's fee from our bill which was very generous. Excellent service. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The unit we had was bright with a good view of the hills.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SK07042
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Excellent location, very original and confortable. Ideal for a short stay in a lovely neighbourhood in LA (Silverlake / Los Feliz). The 1920 lodges have been tastefully renovated. We stayed in Green Casita. It was nicely decorated and spacious. The kitchen is very nice and new. The bedding is good. The bathroom is a bit old but it's ok. You can park easily near the lodges and the area is quiet.
The lodges are ideally situated at the end of Sunset Bd and Hollywood Bd. The neighbourhood is very nice and peaceful. We wanted an area where you can walk to shops and to restaurants and it is the case. There are a lot of super restaurants as well as cafés nearby, there is also a lovely vintage cinema (5 mn walk) and handy supermarkets. By car all the touristic areas are within 10 minutes, which is wonderful.
We highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arm C
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I looked at the website and thought the bungalows looked great. I arrived late in the evening (it's very dark - try to arrive with some daylight) and checked into unit 1530 and was very disappointed. It was shabby and the bathroom was in need of updating. Additionally, it was an unseasonably hot day/night and no on had turned the AC on before I got there. I had a difficult time relaxing and sleeping that night. Curtains didn't fully close and there were no outside lights on, so it was hard to feel safe.

I would say you should check it out -but be very careful about which unit you get. And be sure to get photos ahead of time.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank GAAllieKat
Reviewed 9 August 2011

My friend and I ventured up tp LA to see a couple concerts. My first thing to rave about is Jacob. I don't know if he's the owner or manager but he's who I booked the room with. I let him know we were coming up to go to concerts and inquired about taxi's. Within an hour of getting off the phone with him, I recieved an email with a map and 2 different ways to get to our concerts besides taxi's. I couldn't believe it! He had it all mapped out for us! Once we arrived, after we got a little lost :), we were totally stoked when we got into our little apartment. It's very cleanly and simply decorated. We were delighted to find a little painting inside the cupboard, when we reached for the coffee. We both agreed we could easily live there. We stayed 2 nights/3 days and it was very quiet, we both like afternoon naps. We hung out on the patio one evening for a beautiful sunset. We're both completely unfamiliar with LA, but no problem, we went through the 3 ring binder in the room to find out where we should go. It was like having a friend there to recommend places to eat etc... And their suggestions did not disappoint. We had the best cup of coffee at Intelligentsia and the best breakfast at Millie's. I highly recommend this lodge and will absolutely being staying there again soon!

Room Tip: We stayed in the White Casita and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank scshello
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I stayed at this lovely Lodge for a month about four years ago. Liz was very kind to me. She really made it seem like home. I would definitely recommend anyone to come here as an alternative to a big name hotel. It was peaceful, quiet and I loved that I could walk into town. Coming from NYC, it was nice not to need a car.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo