Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$35.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience LA Walking Tours
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2019

I love comtemporary art and the street art scene and Robert was the perfect guide. We had a pretty much personalised tour and it was me and one other, Robert is so knowledgeable about the scene and took us to lots of wonderful places. I especially loved the story of the American hotel and at the end of the tour took Robert's advice to check out Seaton street (?) which had the most amazing murals.

1  Thank Blaque1986
Reviewed 5 September 2019

We had a really small group of three people on the entire two (four with the guide). The guide was informative, and a professional that has been doing tours like this for years. She was able to answer questions and comment on many things outside of just what was on the tour. I don't travel often, nor take tours like this. Was surprised when my fellow tour guests provided a tip at the end, I didn't realize that was a thing. I felt bad for not doing the same, and while she did a great job, I am still of the opinion that I had paid for a service, and the service was delivered. End of transaction. There was never a guilt trip or any mention of a tip, so no issues there. Just be prepared for it. Would recommend this tour though.

Reviewed 3 September 2019

We enjoyed our time on tour with Chris! He was a friendly and enthusiastic tour guide - would highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

What an awesome tour...guides were great!! I would definitely recommend, great way to get insight into the quirks of the city!

Reviewed 13 August 2019

We had a great 2 hours with Phil. He kept me, my husband and 15 year old daughter interested and engaged throughout the tour. Saw some fabulous places, union station, the cathedral of our lady, the angel flight, Walt Disney concert hall. We (I) asked tonnes of questions and Phil was happy to answer them all. Thoroughly recommend this tour. Thanks for the great start to our holiday!

1  Thank HelenHendley